Marin Kitagawa X Reader (My Dress-Up Darling)

🎨: 昌未 - Pixiv

***

Title: My Perfect Other

Marin Kitagawa's night was about to end with a bang.

She received a single, rather cryptic text message from you. Marin was already using her phone, but the message's notification almost made her drop it.

A simple, yet sudden request.

"Can you come to my house tomorrow?"

You didn't really say much after that, but it was enough to convince Marin. While at your house, you were showering before going to sleep, all that happened in hers was a very happy girl who couldn't stop thinking about that message. A message that, for some reason, made her both confused and really excited that you had asked her that.

A lot of thoughts were going through her head right now.

"Really!? Totally, I'll be there!"

That was the message Marin sent before she started rolling around in her bed, holding her phone really close to her chest. She was so happy, she couldn't help but scream into her pillow from all the good things she was feeling right now.

That's how lively Marin Kitagawa really is.

She quickly stood up and went to find some appropriate clothes for tomorrow, for what she thought would be a typical 'home date.' Maybe you two would watch a movie, play video games, or even...

Marin couldn't stop thinking about other things, and so she tried to get rid of all those filthy thoughts in her head. Her cheeks were a very bright red now, something Marin could no longer avoid when thinking about you and your... everything.

She wasn't just in love, she was obsessed. It was a healthy obsession, for sure, but one that really rooted itself deep in Marin's mind. She really thought you were out of this world. Everything about you was perfect in her eyes. She was a true fanatic, but a genuine friend as well.