🤠 Himiko Toga X Male Reader (BNHA)

Written By: Goldendeath

🎨: Blake21Takeshi

***

Y/N was, to put it mildly, really fucking annoyed.

He was cold, tired, bored. But more than anything, he was hungry. Starving, even. But that's not a surprise. He was always starving, thanks to his quirk.

His quirk was more of a nuisance than anything else. It provided him with enhanced speed, strength, stamina and regeneration. Sounds great, right? Well, then there's the downside. His quirk requires such a high amount of energy to run properly, that if he isn't ingesting calories at almost all times of the day, he runs the possibility of fainting.

And that's not even the worst part. When his quirk first became active, he learned that it required a very specific mix of carbon, calcium, iron and a whole host of other chemicals he couldn't even begin to pronounce. You know where those chemicals are located? Only in the human body.

So, if he didn't ingest flesh regularly, he could also faint. Fucking great. Finally, as one last insult to him, he suffered from polyphagia, which led him to always feel like he was starving. Whether the mental disorder manifested due to his quirk or vice versa, he didn't know. All he knew is that he constantly felt a gnawing, crippling hunger that was never satisfied.

He sighed, his breath turning to mist in the cold air. He looked around, ensuring he was alone, and bit down on his arm, hard. He ignored the massive burst of pain as he tore a small chunk of flesh from his forearm, gulping it down. He felt his hunger dissipate for a moment, and let out a sigh of relief.

He didn't really like the taste. Eating human meat was like choking down wet, gamey, undercooked beef, but he does what he has to. It's not like the little piece of himself would stave off the hunger for long. He glanced at his arm to see the chunk had already reformed, and sighed again.

Finally, after another while of walking, he reached the location he wanted to go. A dark, empty alleyway, and in the middle of it stood a girl, about the same age but a little shorter then he was. Her ashy blonde hair was tied up in two messy buns, and her bright yellow eyes were ringed with dark purple bags, as if she hadn't slept in weeks. Despite the cold, she only wore a simple school girl uniform, and a navy blue skirt. Beside her was a black trash bag, containing what he wanted.

She smiled when he reached her, bearing her sharp, blisteringly white fangs. "Do you have them?" She asked, and he nodded. He handed over a small envelope, and she tore into it ferociously, smiling at the contents. Inside were several pictures of one Izuku Midoriya. He had no idea why she wanted pictures of him every week, or what she did with them, but he didn't care. The guy wasn't very observant, so shots were easy to take.

After she was satisfied with the contents, she tossed him the bag. He ripped it open and, just as expected, inside were several parts of a body. Arms, legs and torsos. He felt his hunger flare up as he looked at it. He tied it back up and they nodded to each other, before heading their separate ways.

Once a week, they would meet like this. Same time, same alleyway. He'd give her pictures of the kid, and she'd give him a body to eat. He never thought much of it, nor did he care where she got the body. Despite his constant starving, he didn't want to kill anyone. But, if she did it, then it was alright....Right? He tried not to dwell on it much, especially due to the fact he'd be eating it later.

This continued as normal, until one day she had a downtrodden look on her face, which shook Y/N to his core. Every time he had seen her, she had this omnipresent grin, like she had just heard a really funny joke before meeting him. They exchanged their items as normal, but this time he felt something rise up within him, other than his hunger. Against his better judgment, he spoke. "Is something wrong?" Her eyes shot up from the photos she was looking at, her bright yellow orbs seeming to burn a hole into him. "...No..." She muttered, but he could tell she was lying. And so, he pushed on.

"You're lying. What's wrong?" He expected her to wave him off, saying she was perfectly fine and that they'd meet again next week. What he did not expect was for her to collapse to her knees, bawling her eyes out, ranting about how so many people hate her, and no one wants to spend any time with her just because she "likes weird things." Y/N figured it had more to do with the murder, but he didn't bring that up.

He wanted to just say sorry and leave, but some spark of his humanity didn't let him. I mean, this young girl is sitting in front of him, bawling her eyes out and ranting about the world. How could he just leave her like this?

So, he sat beside her and opened up the bag, grabbing a piece to munch on. He sat and listened to her talk about all the things that bothered her, from people not liking her, to Midoriya being afraid of her.

For three hours.

By the time she was finally done, Y/N had nearly passed out. She looked at him in his half conscious state and stared into his eyes, her smile returning for a moment. "Hey, thanks. I don't think I've ever actually gotten your name?" He snapped out of his daze. "Um..Y/N. Yours?" "Toga."

And then they departed again. Now a new item has been added to their weekly meetup. They'd meet, trade items, and then he'd sit with her and be her acting psychiatrist for a while. At first, it annoyed him, but once he remembered that he really had nothing else to do, he was actually pretty happy with helping her.

And she seemed to be pretty happy with it too. Every time they left each other, her smile was back on her face. Unlike before, where the meeting was just one of mutual gain, they now actually seemed to enjoy each other's company.

Finally, they met one day. She had the same bag as usual, but this time a different look on her face. Not happy or sad, but..Nervous? He went to hand her the pictures, but she stopped him. "How about this time...You just give me some blood?" He looked at her curiously. "Who's?"

She giggled. "Yours, dummy." He shrugged, and she approached. "How do you want me to-" he didn't get to finish his sentence before she hugged him. He was surprised at the sudden embrace, and then flinched in pain when she bit down on his neck, sinking her sharp teeth into his skin. He tensed up when he felt her hot, wet tongue run over the wound, drinking any blood that poured from it. This continued for a few moments, before she finally released him.

She giggled, wiping a smear of bright red off her lips. "Delicious~" She muttered. Y/N was stunned for a moment, then spoke. "Are you a vampire or something?" This got a laugh from Toga. "Nope! I just like the taste of blood." She turned around and began to walk away, and Y/N got the idea that this was about to be added to their weekly meeting.

And he was correct. Now, instead of bringing her pictures, he'd give her blood for the bodies. They even began to meet up more often, changing from once a week to once every few days. His neck was always hurting due to this, but at least his stomach was a little more full. For the first time in a long time, Y/N actually looked forward to every day.

Before he had met her, he had imposed on himself a self isolation, so as to not hurt anyone. This came about because, during one time where he didn't eat for a while, he lost control and snapped at a person, biting their hand off. He never was able to properly apologize for that...

But now, his isolation was broken by his new friend. She was really weird, sure. But he enjoyed every second he spent with her. Even when she would bite him.

However, although he knew exactly how he felt towards her, he wasn't certain of her opinion towards himself. She at least enjoyed his company, but what exactly did she think of him? Was he a friend? Blood supply? Or maybe he was something more...

These questions came to a head when, after their usual meeting he suddenly blurted out. "Toga!" She flinched, surprised at the sudden tone of his voice. "Yeah?" "Do you want to...I don't know, go somewhere?" She tilted her head curiously. "Where?" "I don't know but...Somewhere?" She smirked. "Y/N...Are you just wanting to spend time with me?" He sighed, and turned around. "Whatever. Just come on." She skipped next to him, and followed him out of the alleyway. "With pleasure~" she said, sliding her arm into the crook between his.

***