Chapter 1

.・゜゚✧ ゜・・゜゜・ ゚✧    ゚ ✧ ・゚゚・。 ゚✧ ・゚゚・。 ・

Rain was pouring outside. A horn blaring sharply into the night. She closed her eyes. Here comes the flashbacks....

Looks like it's going to rain. Y/n thought. Good thing she brought an umbrella. Looking at the people hurrying into their houses. Hers, on the other hand, is a long way away.

"Agh, Pepa," grunted an elderly woman. Rushed to a spot with a roof.

"Are you alright, Señora?" y/n questioned.

She replied, "Oh yes, I'm fine."

It was senora Alma. She's the town's leader. Y/n thought.

"I'll walk you to your house; I have an umbrella, and I think we can both fit in it."

"Ay, Gracias."

"By the way, I'm Y/n," I said as we walked together.

"Hello, y/n," she said, "and I assume you know who I am."

"Ah yes, you're Señora Alma,"

She chuckled. "Si."

Finally arrived at their house. First time seeing their house up close. Y/n found it amusing. Staring at the house and the flowers around it.

"Thank you, y/n, for your simple act of kindness; you're a wonderful young lady," Señora Alma said. Holding my shoulder.

Y/n replied, "It's nothing, I'd always love to help."

She questioned, "Say, are you looking for a job?"

"Yeah actually, I usually help around town, but I don't have-"

"How about I give you one, if that's okay?"

"Sure, I'm happy to help. What kind of work is it?"

"For me." She said, "I'm actually looking for someone-"

"Sure, I can do it." I smiled.

Wow, I'm an assistant. It's as if I'm a secretary, but also as if I'm a caretaker... Y/n thought.

"So I'm going to start tomorrow?"

"Sure," she replied with a soft voice.

"I have to go now," My mom is probably looking for me." Y/n chuckled.

"OK, be careful!" yelled Señora Alma.

I was running and nearly tripped. Thinking about working for Señora Alma.

This is huge. Their family has magic powers, except for her. Y/n thought.

Finally, at home. The umbrella was drenched. Her sandals and dress were both soaked. Some parts were dripping wet.

"Where have you been, Y/n?" her mother inquired. "You're wet!"

"I'm fine, ma," she said, her face bored. Her mother was rubbing her with a handkerchief. "By the way, I have some exciting news." Y/n exclaimed

"I got a job. It's not actually a job, but I get to work."

"That's fantastic!" her mother exclaimed. "How and where?"

"Well it's a long story but I get to work for Señora Alma!" She exclaimed.

"H-how? Did she offered you?" Her mom said with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, she did." She answered. "Well, I have to go and change. It's almost dark too. I have to wake up early for tomorrow." She added.

Her mom kissed her on the forehead. "Don't be clumsy." They both chuckled. "I will."

She rushed upstairs and went to the bathroom.

Why does Señora Alma wanted someone to work for her? She has grandkids. Y/n thought.