6 . weird

I was currently sitting in a fancy restaurant along with the hottest ceo .

I am still questioning if he does this with all his coworkers and people who work under him ? Is he always a gentleman to everyone ...or ?

Earlier as he made me follow him , he asked me to get inside his sports car and drove us hear to the restaurant .

The whole time I followed him like a 6 year old clueless kid . His eyes never left me till now .

Our food arrived and I wish I could eat something but I can't , the CEO is infront of me , talk about the awkwardness here .

" Tell me about yourself iris " his voice brought me back to the current mode and I shook my internal monologue away .

Directing my gaze at him I started
" I am Iris , 24 years old ...."
Completely single
"... I used to be a writer , I did work in few companies before this and took an year break in which I indulged myself in writing ... "
I blasted my life infront of him professionally as he rested his elbow on the shiny table and touched his chin displaying his interest in the following conversation .

And his heavenly eyes still on me , damn stop doing that , I can blush anytime and it's embarrassing .

" What made you quit or take a break from this field ? " He asked calmly

Because I was exhausted on a particular day and I am an impulsive decision maker .

" Uh ... I was facing few personal issues " I replied nervously

He narrowed his eyebrows for a while .

" And what made you come back ? " He quizzed .

The hell man ... I was bored ! That's why !

" I figured out that this field suited me better " I replied .

He resumed eating his food looking down , finally breaking the never-ending eye contact .

I sighed in relief and he immediately shifted his attention back to me , I could see he was chewing his food gently from the movement of clenching his sharp jaw .

The way he eats .... Looks soo intense .

That's unfair as my food is left untouched .

" You haven't touched anything Iris ? " He spoke

" Uh I am full " I let out a fake chuckle

" No need to lie , I know you skipped lunch due to the interview , you have been in there since morning "
He smiled .

I looked at my food , saliva was already building up but I still controlled myself .

" We are not leaving soon now " he pressed again , indicating that I should eat if I am hungry or I'll be starving throughout his presence .

I slumped my shoulders in defeat and took the fork and dug in .

Few minutes later

We were in his car , he decided to dismiss the driver and drop me himself to the apartment .

" I assume you have received those soft copies , right ? He asked gently .

" Yes sir " I replied looking straight towards the road .

Which made him throw few glances at me but I ignored it .

Why does this guy have to be my CEO ? I kinda really liked him , he's soo hot and it's not fair ...

Maybe he was just being polite to me since yesterday . Because he is a decent person . And I thought I was special *sigh*
Ofcourse I don't look that bad , but compared to him , I find myself pretty average side of scale , he is way out of my league and its useless to crush over him , crush is worse , it gives hope of possibilities and well .... I work under him , I should respect his boundaries and act professional .

Then .... Why was he not that polite to Andria ?

Because it's my first day ... I guess

That doesn't make sense , then why was he nice to me yesterday ? And persistent about me staying a bit longer ?

Because he is polite !

Wait , when did I build all these feelings for him in me? I sound desperate . And I gotta be professional from tomorrow as I'll be seeing him everyday and he will surely turn his strict and rude mode on for me as soon as my heels tick on that polished floor of his office .

" I want you to be in my office at 7:30 , I have decided to discuss a contract with you before you start the job "
He said in a firm tone .

" Sure sir " I said .

He stared at me again , and resumed his attention on the way .

" My driver will pick you up tomorrow " his deep voice made it clear

I turned to look at him and nodded .

Well goodbye to my car now , Andria has to travell alone . I am sure she will be disappointed .

The car stopped , it was already dark outside .

" Thanks for the ride sir " I thanked him and turned to open the door when his voice stopped me from doing so .

" Did I tell you to go yet ? " His voice suddenly grew negative , his eyes had this dark aura , which was always visible from day one but it kinda now reflected in dangerous way . It scared me , his tone was intimidating .

I stared at him ,my mouth parted a bit due to the impact his sudden change in behaviour .

" No sir " I replied and waited for him to say something .

" You can go now " he said

What? Is he okay ?

" Uh...um , okay sir , good night " I swiftly got out and rushed to my apartment .

And noticed the car still hasn't moved an inch . Taking a mental note that my boss is infact really weird .

The elevator stopped and rushed to my door quickly unlocking it and turning on the lights , threw myself on my bed . And decided to check my phone.

I got five missed calls from Andria .
Maybe she is worried . I decided to call her back .

" Hello ! " She was quick to reply

" Hey Andy , don't worry it all went smooth , he instructed few details to me and personally asked few questions like why I quit and what made me come back to this field and all , and also he said his driver is gonna pick me up from tomorrow , and I have to be there 30 minutes early , he said he needed to discuss something about the contract "
I explained .

" Oh " she said

.
.
.
A few minutes passes and we talked about random stuff.

I was still talking to her and noticed that my curtains were still driven wide open , decided to look out of the window glass and next second my phone was on verge of falling on the hard tile .

I saw his car , still parked infront of my apartment , he was still inside it .

" Uh ... Andy ? I'll call you back " I ended the call before she can ask why .

The hell is he doing there ? Outside my apartment ? Alright , this has to end . He is behaving entirely weird .

What's with creeping outside my apartment ?

I decided to sleep , I know there's something wrong with him but I think it's none of my business as long as he isn't inside my apartment .

I turned off the lights and drew close the curtains .

Slowly growing nervous about tomorrow .