13. Remember me ?

Iris's POV

Mr. Lockwood left right after the meeting ended which was 13 minutes ago and i am on my lunch break chatting with Andria about the day as she does the same .

Patrick joins us as we three eat our lunch chuckling every now and then when Patrick cracked an unexpected joke .

We were still in the middle of conversation when Andria suddenly brought up old memories . And obviously mentioned Ivon's name .

" her first and currently last relationship with Ivon ,Oh you should have seen the chemistry Patrick " she giggled .

He just stared at her processing the whole information she dumped on him .

He looked at me

" You seriously just never dated anyone ? " He asked with shock written all over his face .

" Uh ... I mean I wasn't interested "
I reasoned out only to be cut off by Andria .

" Even he is single , I checked his profile , he has grown hotter ivy ! "
She chirped as Patrick suddenly went quiet looking at the table and no where else .

Andria has a really big mouth ... Maybe Patrick is jealous that she complimented that guy , and she doesn't even realise it .

I know it's unnecessary for a partner to be upset about such issue but like I know Andria wouldn't be impressed by him if does that either .

" Uh ...oh really ? " I responded to her .

" Hey Patrick , you remember the client a week ago " I said as he looked up with puzzled expressions as I secretly passed him a knowing look indicating him to act along .

" Uh yeah ... What about her ? " He asked , as Andria furrowed her eye brows at us in curiosity .

" Well did you give her your number ? , She sounded like she really wanted it " I smirked devilishly as Andria looked at Patrick with unbelievable expressions .

" Oh no , I didn't give her my number " he smirked as if he knew what game I was playing .

" I actually gave her my snapchat , she's cool " he said trying not to smirk again as he ducked down to lift his fork or to hide his face from Andria .

" Was she ? " Andria snapped and suddenly smiled hiding her jealousy .

Patrick grew uncomfortable as he hummed and ate his lunch while I looked at her grinning .

" Come on Andria , he just said she was cool " I teased as she glared at me and glared at him back .

" He never called me cool " her voice grew louder in accusing tone .

" You never called him hot too " I suddenly said and bite my tongue ... Oops .

Her eyes widened at that and she looked down at her food and now Patrick stared at her but she rolled her hair strands with her index finger .

" Soo how about we all watch a movie tonight ? " She said brightening her face to us and I nodded in agreement , Patrick did the same but playfulness in his eyes was long gone .

Few minutes later

I was walking towards secretary Trisha to collect some important files , few minutes ago Mr . Lockwood came back to work and asked me to collect reports from Trisha and now I am here in search of her .

I caught a sight of her and rushed my steps towards her .

" Hey Trish ! " I yelled startling her .

She swiftly turned with kind smile resting on her features .