The Beggining

Rui POV:

I was just walking to y/n's house just so we can walk to school together, whilst walking there i thought of when we first met..

Y/ns and ruis backstory pov:

"Hey sweetheart come down i want you to meet someone!" y/ns mother yelled.

 "comingg!" y/n replied while running down the stairs, she ran to her mother "yeah? who is it?" y/n questioned before he mother could say anything she looked at the people outside of the house and and saw a purple head peek behind the woman's figure.

 Y/ns mother saw that she saw him "Come out and meet my daughter" 

y/ns mother crouched in front of him and smiled which made him show himself y/ns mother stood up "Y/n meet Rui Kamishiro, Rui meet y/n l/n."
rui gave a small wave "H-hello.." he said quietly y/n gave him a big smile "nice to meet you Rui!" 

She grabbed his hand and ran to her backyard with him, Rui had a tint of pink and looked at his parents they smiled and gave him a nod.

Ruis Pov:

i snapped out of our backstory because i realised i was in front of y/ns house i took a deep breath and knocked and waited and her mother opened the door 

"Oh Rui its you, come on in!" she smiled although i didn't like her smile she was kind in a way that reminded me of y/n, i smiled back and replied with a kind tone "thank you for letting me walk y/n to school."

 i walked in the house and as the usual, a mess i sighed and went up the stairs and then bumping in a running y/n which made us roll down the stairs and with her on top of me, i looked at her she was warm i sat up and she stayed there "Hey y/n whats wrong?"  She snapped out of the moment and instantly parted away from me "Rui should we go eat?" 

i nodded then stood up and helped her get up but she just stood up herself without needing my help! 

a sigh escaped my lips as i followed her to her dining table. We both sat down and some thoughts came into my head like "Why was there so many boxes and suitcases?" I built up the courage to ask "Miss Y/n, may i ask why are there so much boxes and suitcases?" 

"Im guessing Y/n hasn't told you" I gave her a nod of approval 

"Im afraid were moving to another area.." Y/n said so sad. I looked at them in utter shock and disbelieve. 

"No! You can't leave me here all by myself!" I stood up and slammed their table, more thoughts came in and they kept on coming and coming until a yell i've never heard in my life stopped those thoughts, it was Y/n that yelled.. 

She's never done that before with left me in shock. "Y-Y/n dear did you just yell?" Her mother asked. 

i could hear the trembling in her voice she was scared.. I could hear Y/n say something that i couldn't hear so i mustered up the courage to ask "Y/n what did you say?"

 "Nothing! Nothing at all!" She yelled at me...For the first time in years, she was always the sweet and kind one and is always speaking in her normal tone of voice but she didn't this time. 

I screamed and sat in my chair crying, I didn't want her to leave! I cried and cried until she said something that made me feel an emotion I have never felt before she said "Rui! Could you please shut up! For once!" I noticed she started crying as well. 

I stood up with tears in my eyes and yelled back at her "Y/n! Why should I shut up!? Your the one who should with your dumb nonsense at sometimes" I instantly regretted saying that.

 "My dumb nonsense!? Please you have you to kidding me! You don't know what i've been dealing with because of your blabbering!"

"M-my blabbering?" my voice trembled

"Yes! Your blabbering!" she slammed the table

We start bickering and bickering her mother couldn't stop us because she was scared of something happening she muttered something which i was able to hear "Y-you two should go to school now..." 

she said as she stared at her cup i looked at her then the clock "Yeah we should" as i start to wipe my tears and start to walk towards the door i noticed Y/n didn't move

 i turn around and look at her "Cmon Y/n lets go and lets-" 

i got cut off by her running to me and slapping me. I just stood there in shook I held tears back y/n muttered something "I'm sorry...but it had to be done.." 

She picked her bag up she just looked at me telling me to go with her so i just followed to her to school.

To those who read my other book it may or may not be continued that just depends. I'm making another book (its either Genshin Impact oneshots, or, one of my guy ocs x reader you can choose to that) :))
Words 900