Wonders Of Us....

(IM LISTENING TO IFUUDOUDOU/POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE AND I CHOKED ON MY APPLE WHEN THEY STARTED MOANING AT THE START )

Rui's POV:

I give her a slight nod and go through my pockets trying to find something but that bitch of a boyfriend took it, "dammit.." I muttered. y/n looked at me and gave a confusing look, I was about to say an excuse but decided to come out with the truth. "Your bitch of a boyfriend took something that was supposed to be for you." I sigh in defeat, thinking that he'd break down the door and hand it to her. I tsked in hatred for him.

( Okay okay, I know sudden change but I am so planning to make a character from bsd x reader or bsd oneshots. ive been watching bsd for quite some time sooo now im obsessed. anyway rui continue)

Y/n said, "It's fine, beside you ready to see a show that i'll do to him?"

I smiled and knew what she was up to and gave her a nod and a, "Hell yeah!"

------------

Y/n POV:

I grabbed his arm and opened the door and look to see Toya standing there I took a deep breath and slapped him of course very hard, "I knew i made a mistake being with you, I found who I was truely meant to be," I took rui's hand and said to Toya "Also i'd suggest you get out before robo-nene is here." 

He panicked which made me laugh he ran out of the house and yelled out "I will get you back soon! Just you wait!" then he ran off "Just you wait my ass." i said

___________________________

Still working on my skills but im trying to make the next few chapter much more spicy and bit juicy at the same time :))