A Meetings Greetings

(NOO YOU GUYS ARE TOO KIND, IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS BOOK)

Rui's POV:

Although its been a few days (its been a year da-) and i've been thinking about her meeting the others. Such as Nene, Tsukasa and Emu.

But I don't know if she wants to, at times like this she's busy but I ended up texted her either way.

Rui-bot:
Hey Y/n, I have a few friends. Wanna meet them? It's your opinion if you say no. Though, I don't really mind!

Y/n Bear:
I'm down! What are their names, text me later! I have to go! Got drama to do, your lucky to have a free period!

                            *offline*

Y/n's POV:

I sighed. I didn't mind drama but my own mother wanted me to be an actor, just because of my own looks.

Though I was a natural beauty I hated attention from other people but that's how I met Rui, by being the anti-social person. I faked some things like liking Toya.

By now I was at the drama room, thoughts filled my mind. Last time I went here to do a practice they were quiet, which made me think I was horrible.

I held my head high and opened the door, as expected they all just stared at me and it looked like they were starting already.

"Your still gonna come here right after you humiliated yourself last week?" Kali said.

She wasn't the manager of the entire group, just a bitch that thought she was.

She was always the top of bitches and artificial looks which made the whole school turn against her.

We hated her entire existence here but unfortunately we had to cope. Since everyone had a free period the school said, "If your in a school group you have to go to it."

I grabbed my book of lines in the play and ripped it, "though I humiliated myself, I just came here to say that I'm done here."

It looked like she didn't care what a waste of time. I walked straight out and slammed it shut.

I pulled my phone out and texted Rui, "He didn't send me their names, odd."

Y/n bear
Hey Rui, I just quitted the drama club you down to hang out?
Sent
Read

Y/n bear
You left me on read you there?
Sent
Read

I gave up and turned my phone off then strolled around.

Rui's POV:

I was just outside in the park just under the shade it was so hot that inside the school was unbearable.

"I wish the canteen was open.." I muttered.

It seem someone had heard me because I heard them say, "I wish it was as well."

It sounded like the Vice President so I crawled out and waved at her, she noticed me instantly and smiled at me. 

I got out of my shade spot and gave her a hug and gave her a question that made her think for so long and the question was, "How is Y/n when it comes to the student counsel?..."