Jealousy? Whats that? Pt.2

Rui's POV along with a flashback:
It was the end of school and Mizuki came up to me.

"So found anything?" I asked.

"Yes! It was easy to find but, why do they ask for whats our favourite chocolate..." Mizuki questioned.

"Maybe because they give out chocolates on valentines day? Who knows"

"Eh who cares but heres her favourite chocolate its (F/C)!" (Favourite Chocolate)

"Thank you Mizuki! You surprise me so much!" I would say then pat her head.

"Anything for my childhood best friend!" She would say feeling praised.

I would run away to the nearest chocolate shop and buy a few of Y/N's favourite chocolate/s and some of my favourite chocolates. I walked out feeling anxious because I didn't know what to say to her when I arrive. So I took my time walking to her house but when I figured it out I basically speed walked  

Y/N's mother POV:

As I was making dinner for Y/N and the guest she brought in I heard the door bell ring. Of course Y/N couldn't hear it so I quickly washed my hands and walked to the door and opened it to see Rui out of breath. I signed him to come inside and he did then sat on the couch. I walked up the stairs to Y/n's bedroom, I knocked on her door and walked in, "Y/n, Rui is here maybe you can introduce your guest to him." I said then walked out then went to Rui and had a chat.

(ALRIGHT IM HOLDING IT OFF HERE SO YOU GUYS HAVE SOME SORT OF ENTERTAINMENT BUT TRUST ME I WILL MAKE A PART THREE)