Jealousy? Whats that?

Y/N'S POV:
Science....one of the worse things i hate the most. Because you either get paired with some random ass dude and him starting to flirt with you.

"Please let me change my partner!" I said in the most 'pleading voice' i can muster up.

"The decision is final Y/n." One of the most annoying science teacher said, of course he started to get annoyed which was apart of my plan hehe.

"But sir with the person I am with right now makes me distracted in school project! He's been my partner for nearly the whole year! Please let me go with Akito!" I said in again a 'pleading voice'.

"Okay! Fine! Your darn annoying me so fine go with him and ill set your old partner up with someone else!" He said and he pushed me out of the classroom.

Mission Successful

As I walked down the stairs to the main floor with a glee full face someone notices my happiness, Toya Aoyagi. He had a crush on me since the first time ive been in his class, of course i hated him but pretended to like him. But I decided why not be with him? Just to get Rui out of my head, it'll only be for a few weeks. So I ran up to him and called out his name, "Toya!" He looked at me with a slight blush and a kinda a smile, trust me it was a wonky one by the time i was in front of him he gave me his drink bottle and while giving it to me he said, (Toya simps incoming soon) "I've got a question.." Then he crouched in front of my face and then he used one of his fingers to lift my head in front of his and asked "Will you um, be mine?" I blushed at the sight and the question but in my head I was like "Why is this going according to plan? Was it a joke or not?"
"So what are you gonna say, yes or no?" in my response i just nod and then he hugged me. Too tight though its to the point i had to hit his shoulder just to make him stop.