Model Family

Emma walking into the mall food court spotting Eric and Jason trying to pick up girls. Oh, this was a sad sight to see. Emma walked over to her friends and let out a laugh.

"That was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen." Emma told them. Jason gave the girl a glare.

"It's a game." Jason stated. "They pretend not to notice."

"They're very good at this game." Eric told Jason.

"But then I pretend to not notice them not noticing," Jason started again, Emma rolling her eyes. "Bottom line is nobody walks away from this." He licked his pinky's and rubbed them over his eyebrows.

"I'm gonna pretend I did not witness that." Emma said crossing her arms. The boy ignored her.

"You have a rich inner life." Eric patted his back.

"One time, wouldn't it be incredible, I mean truly incredible, if a beautiful girl came right up to me, tapped me on the shoulder and said, 'I've had my eye on you. You are unbelievably handsome. You wanna talk for a few minutes? Is that too much of a thing to ask?"

"Yes," Emma nodded. "It is."

"Excuse me." The three heard a voice. They all turned around and were met with a pretty looking woman. "I've had my eye on you." Emma rolled her eyes.

"Are you aware that you're unbelievably handsome?" She continued.

"I swear..." Emma started.

"You missed." Jason said looking up at the sky.

"I'm Alexis." She said holding out her hand. "What's your name?" Eric stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"I used to know this." He said shaking her hand.

"Eric," Jason coughed.

"What?" Eric turned to Jason. Jason did it again. Eric was still confused, so Emma stepped in.

"It's Eric Matthews." Emma stated giving her a smile. Jason walked in front of Eric.

"And I'm Jason, I'm the guy you want to talk to," He grabbed Alexis' hand. "He was just standing in my spot when the miracle occurred." Emma came up and took Jason aside.

"You stay right here." Emma said as she headed back.

"Thank you for that..."

"Emma."

"Right," she turned back to Eric. "Eric, have you ever considered a career as a professional model?" Alexis asked him.

"Would your hand always be there?" Eric asked dumbfounded.

"I'll guide you the entire way."

"I'm in." Eric said with no hesitation.

"Oh brother." Emma said rolling her eyes. Alexis looked at her.

"Your girlfriend okay with this?" Alexis asked Eric.

"What girlfriend?" Eric asked.

"Emma."

"Oh, no, we're not dating, just friends." Emma said quickly.

"In that case, I'll be in my booth. Don't keep me waiting." Alexis finished as she walked away.

"Barf." Emma stated as she rolled her eyes.

"Eric, take me with you." Jason told the boy as he put his hands on his shoulders.

"Why would I do that?" Eric asked him.

"Because I am your friend." Jason reasoned. "We have been friends since we were, like, what, three years old. You're gonna dump me for her?"