Anticipated Outcome

The kitchen clock reads midnight. Way past all of our bedtimes, but this was the night. The night where it will all end. I stop clinging to mom and leave her on the floor. My teeth are grinding and I could feel my face burning up. My head is spinning with emotions.

    "This is all because of you, because of your actions and shit parenting," I said out of pure anger.

    My face goes blank and I try to approach him but he grabs me by the throat and throws me against the nearest wall. I slowly get up and run to the kitchen. I knew as soon as I would be out of the picture, his main focus would be on Mom.

    He walks towards Mom and kneels down right in her face, "Why did we even get together? Why did all of this happen? You knew deep down I would be a shit father. It's all your fault and you know it. You bitch."

    Mom looked at him shocked while she began crying yet again. I walk back to the living room. As Dad was distracted, I was standing right behind him.

    "Stop blaming others for your own actions and man up. Stop taking the easy way out and taking your anger out on the people you love. Or do you even love us? Are you as heartless as you come across?" I said, staring directly at him.

    He stands up, turns around and reaches for me, "I-."

    I stab him.