Run Away?

It's been awhile since Grace and Mom fled upstairs, I don't know how much time has passed. I can't stay here, I have to leave.  Who knows what would happen if I stay here? What if I hurt the one's I love? No, I won't let that happen, I'm leaving. I stood up and walked over to the front door. I wipe the blood off my mouth and open the door. It's so cold, I can see my own breath. My eyes start watering, or are they crying? I can't tell. I began walking alongside the road trying to get as far away from my family as I could. I can hear a siren in the distance? Something blinding started flashing. I couldn't see anything, so I covered up my face. I think it's a car, I can hear the engine in this cold weather. I open my eyes to see a police car pulled aside on the road right next to me. What should I do? Should I circumvent what has happened and surrender, or should I run? I stand there in the cold and look at the sky. I take a deep breath. I can't feel anything, I'm so cold, I feel as though I'm paralyzed. I fall down to my knees and hear a faint voice in the background. Am I gonna die? I'm crying so much to the point to where I can barely see. Someone's in front of me talking but I can't understand a word. They pick me up and wrap me in something. The person put me in the backseat of the car. I feel like passing out but I can't, not now. I find the strength to wipe my eyes and look at my surroundings. The mystery person is obviously a police officer. She's talking into her walky talky it seems. I completely forgot I left my knife at home next to father. I need to look for some sort of weapon that could kill her. I lock my eyes on her gun. Am I really wanting to run? Won't that complicate things more? The voices in my head are screaming at me to do it but I'm unsure. Well, honestly at this point I guess it doesn't matter. I don't think she notices that I'm aware of what's going on now. I slowly reach my hand out to her gun. I grab it quickly and take it off safety. I aim it at her head and shoot. I sighed, she looks even tastier than Father, but I have no time for that. I can't submit to my urges, at least not for now. After I killed her, I bundled myself up with the jacket the woman had gave me. I left the car and started walking alongside the road yet again.

    Where should I go? I need to run away, to get away from this town and everyone in it. Start somewhere new. I began running to get away from everything that had occurred. I'll put all of this in the past and forget about it for good. I'm sorry Mom, Grace, but I won't be home for awhile.