Bloody Mess

When the knife pierced his stomach, I could feel a grin form on my face as his bright red liquids had splattered all over me. I had stabbed him with the kitchen knife I grabbed . My face turned blank. I had a mixture of emotions but I couldn't express them. I then proceeded to stab him 11 times until he had collapsed onto the floor coughing enormous amounts of blood. I grin yet again.

"Look Mom! He's gone, the problem's gone! You, Grace, and I don't have to worry about him anymore!" I said while laughing hysterically.

Mom is in shock and couldn't bring herself to say anything. I look at Grace and signal her to give me a hug. Instead, she screamed and ran behind mom crying in distress.

"What's wrong? Why are you guys not happy? It's just us now."

Mom stands up and lifts Grace into her arms. She just looks at me. Why are we not celebrating? Why are they acting like this? Did I do something wrong? Mom runs upstairs with Grace, shuts and locks them both in a room. I just stood there.

"Mom?"

Why? What was the point of all this? Why did he have to be our father? Is something wrong with me? Have I done the wrong thing? No, there's no way. I killed that asshole for a reason, a damn good reason. What now though? Mother doesn't seem happy, neither does Grace, they just seem frightened. Am I no better than Dad now? I look down at my clothes and see his bright blood splattered on me. His pig blood is all over me. My brain is so foggy, all I can focus on is his dead body.

"I'm sorry Dad, but you brought this upon you yourself."

I clench my hands in fists. I'm so angry. My stomach gurgled. I look at my hands yet again. I have this weird urge. I'm starving, I can't remember the last time I ate. I licked his blood off my hands. Why is this delicious? I sat down next to his lifeless body. I hold up the knife and cut off his left arm.

"What If I-" I said to myself before biting into his his tuff skin. I rip off a piece of his flesh and swallow it. It was so good, I couldn't stop myself from eating more and more.