The Fire Touch

Book title: The Fire Touch

Description/blurb:

A flame shoots out of my palm, igniting the room into a beautiful bliss of colours. The flame fluctuates from red, to yellow, to orange, the tip of the flame swaying to-and-fro like a flag waving in the wind.

A smirk forms on my lips, the flames reflection glowing in my brown eyes. It was beautiful. It was bsolutely beautiful. The swirl of colours kept my hands warm, leaving me feeling comfortable and at peace. It was so strange.. fire was dangerous. It was very dangerous. And I knew that. I felt its danger, I witnessed its danger. But somehow, the more I saw the flames, the less afraid I became.

Lila Mason, a single nurse living in New Amsterdam, comes into work one day to find a shocking surprise. The patient she's working on bursts into flames at her touch. The hospital burns to the ground, and a scared and confused Lila embarks on a journey to discover what happened when she touched her patient. Little does she know, she comes from a world of warriors, princesses and princes, and Kings and queens with beautiful and mysterious powers. As she embarks on this journey, she discovers how stubborn, pig headed, driven and angry she really is and she is faced with trials and tough choices she never thought she'd have to make...

Username: @P00fff
Status: Completed- editing in progress
Mature- Suggestive language and violence + gore
28 chapters (including prologue + epilogue) + playlist, copyright statement + aesthetics