Concerning Chance

Book Title: Concerning Chance

Description/blurb:

They keep telling me that I should just let her go, let that night rest and move on with my life.

They don't realise that I still wake up in the middle of the night, sobbing for Chance and sobbing for myself and sobbing for the stupid world with all the stupid people that we're supposed to live with and live through.

They don't realise that I'll never be able to let Chance go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One night is all it took for Rory Brewer's life to be changed forever. The most important person in Rory's life has disappeared, and now he doesn't know how to find his way without her - or how to find her either, for that matter.

Rory and Chance Harn have been best friends since they were kids, always spending time together and relying on one another. Their friendship became all-consuming for Rory, not only because he loved her, but also because she understood him like no one else ever could.

But in a matter of months, Chance's home life falls apart, and the worst case scenario unfolds before Rory can even realise what's gone wrong. The reasons pile up, and Rory feels it's down to him to piece it all together.

Rory's friendship with Max Bellamy grows and blossoms into something more, and he finds an ally in Lilia Engel. Yet nothing seems to match his love for Chance.

He ends up torn between finding himself and the truth about that night. With the help of Max and Lilia, can he figure it all out? Or is he left to struggle in the darkness without Chance?

Username: @june-writes
Mature: Yes- strong language, sexual themes, depression + self-harm
Status: Ongoing
5 chapters.