Atonement

Book Title: Atonement

Description/blurb:

"Delilah!" He spins me around to look at him, "What happened, Lilah?"

I stare at him, ignoring the tears that spill onto my cheeks, "Don't you know?"

He hesitates, shame blossoming on his face. "Yes. Yes, I know."

XXXXXXXXXXX

Delilah Cooper was used to almost everything going her way. From pageant queen, to model, to media mogul, she thrived off of the attention she got. She never thought the tables would turn on her though. That is, until one person managed to steal everything from her. Her company, her heart, and her self-worth were all gone, as if she never really had the right to any of them.

Tristan Kennedy was once filled with so much life and light, until it was snuffed out, by the people who were supposed to protect him. Now he's drawn back from the person who loves him the most. He's closed off, reserved, and pushing away almost everyone around him. He's become so fake and manufactured, that he's not really sure where the facade starts and he ends. But, his biggest regret is not dropping it all to save the one person he loves more than life itself.

XXXXXXXXXXX

"You weren't there!" She shouts. "You hadn't been around for years, you didn't even ask if I was ok!"

"I know, and I'm sorry," I start.

"You don't know, Tris. Cause if you did, you would never have abandoned me."

Username: @Aria_Eclipse
Mature: Yes - Abusive relationships, language, sexual content.
Status: Ongoing
6 chapters.