Little darklings: The other side

Book Title: little Darklings: The Other Side

Description/blurb:

It's true when they said children are the future. Maeve begins to realise that when it's up to her and her friends to find a solution to surviving and saving the new world's population.

Human beings are terrified. They've being knocked off the food chain by the Mythicals. What's even worse? These creatures have brought to life a deadly virus to slaughter anyone it comes into contact with.

Desperate to save their loved ones, adults send their children to another, smaller world, since they're most at risk. But what happens when this new world isn't entirely safe either?

Meet the twisted, barbarous, deceitful sociopaths, who care for no body else than themselves. Somehow, some of them managed to enter the new world as well, and overthrowing earth isn't enough for them. Unfortunately, with the sanity status easy to lie about, finding who the enemies are is going to be a lot harder than they thought.

A dangerous world. Enemies disguised as allies. War was brewing between the Mythicals and the humans. Can seventeen year old, Maeve Bloodwyn, find a way to bring the world to peace? Or is their third chance going to be their last?

Username: @loomingdespair_
Mature: Yes- strong language, blood, deaths, homophobia, sexual assault.
Status: Ongoing
9 chapters