Take a chance

Book Title: Take a chance
Username: @why_me_though
Description/blurb:

What happens when a girl meets Beverly High's bad boy who accidentally fall in love with her?

————————

"That's it, you win. I'm done playing games with you." I say in defeat as unshed tears sting my eyes.

"No, there's nothing wrong with you okay? I'm sorry." He says and tries to touch me, but I move away from him. I wish I had never agreed to go to this party.

"YOU LIED! YOU LIED TO ME AGIAN!" I say as tears fall down my face.

"Baby, I love you okay? Just - let's talk, okay?" He says but I interrupt him.

"No, it's fine. Just don't talk to me anymore." I say, walking away from him, feeling both heart broken and embarrassed.

Suddenly I felt lost in this world with no compass.

—————————

Eighteen year old Maya has always been the baby of the house seeing as she was the only girl in the house filled with boys. They always made sure to protect her and she is constantly trying to free herself from her brother's protective barrier. Tony is the school's bad boy/man crush Monday/ the heartthrob and even though he has turned a new leaf, his past is constantly catching up with him. One evening is all it takes for them to be attached to the hip, and since then, they've only grown closer by the minute and have learned to view the world from a different perspective.

But as always, nothing is ever perfect, so no one has to take a chance.

Status: Ongoing
Mature: Yes - Strong language, mild violence
10 chapters