Just like, Scaramouche has an injury Part 1

The storm was getting much worse, Scaramouche noted, limping past all the trees in the forest. A trio of ruin guards had ambushed him whilst he was on his mission, and now he was lost. He had run from the enemies, uninterested in wasting precious time unnecessarily fighting.

"I have to find some form of shelter soon, the trees look close to blowing over," Scaramouche cursed under his breath. There didn't seem to be anything nearby to hide under, and he couldn't very well hide under a tree, now could he? As if on cue, a cave came into view from behind the walls of trees and bushes. "Finally..." Scaramouche thought as if his mind was in a trance. He hasn't questioned anything at all so far, and that was not like him.

He was always the one to find the one thing that could prove something was wrong, but in this case, his mind wasn't even considering it. He hobbled as quickly as possible to the cave and collapsed against the rock walls, wincing in pain. He then slowly drifted to sleep.

"H...Hello?" Scaramouche heard a faint voice, whispering near him. His heart skipped a beat and he immediately sat up, nearly hitting the unknown person in the face. He stood up, slowly walking away from the person, not even bothering to look at their face. Before he could leave, the person ran over to him and grabbed his arm, preventing him from leaving. Scaramouche is not known for his physical strength, so he was unable to escape.

"Wait now, you're hurt." The person stated, tightening their grip. Scaramouche then looked over to soak in the person's features.

The person was a man, he had beautiful white hair, pulled into a low ponytail. His hair had a red highlight, and his eyes matched. He was pale and wrapped in a traditional samurai dress, and a haori jacket. His sleeves and belt were littered in red and orange leaves, and he was carrying an anemo vision. He gave Scaramouche a soft smile then started to try to drag Scaramouche back into the cave. Scaramouche stopped struggling and followed him back to where he was sitting. He hasn't even tried to heal himself before, as he had thought he would have gotten back in time, but a certain something had prevented him.

He sat down next to the man, not daring to speak, as the man seemed to be focused on something. He sat there, uncomfortably for at least 5 minutes, until the man snapped back into reality. "Oh no, I'm sorry, I should be helping you." The man apologized formally. Scaramouche was thinking of being kind, but for the sake of his sanity and his pride, he snapped back with; "Yeah, you should. I did not come wandering in here for a distracted man and no help." The man looked at Scaramouche with surprise then paused, and every hint of surprise melted off of his face. "Right, you are a harbinger. Why did I expect to be forgiven?" He sighed, then started searching through a small knapsack that was next to him.

Scaramouche sat there, yet again, uncomfortably, as most of the time when he was rude, people left. He then started to speak; "So-" Scaramouche began but was immediately stopped but the man whipped his head around towards the entrance to the cave, shushing him. He laid his stuff down and pulled out his weapon which Scaramouche hadn't noticed originally.

He got up, completely silent, and snuck towards the entrance, to be almost immediately stopped by a ruin guard, which was then followed by two others. Scaramouche's heart jolted, and he grabbed his catalyst and tried to get up. Pain shot through his body and he stumbled, collapsing to the ground again. He had forgotten about his leg. Trying to ignore it, he got up again and started walking towards the man who had been trying to treat him.

The man put his arm out stopping Scaramouche from going any further. "Archons, let me through! Let me kill it!" He yelled furiously at the white-haired man, trying to push past him, but was easily pushed to the ground. "Stay back," the man hissed. "You'll make your injury worse," Scaramouche growled, then dragged himself back. "By the way, um- guy,-" started Scaramouche. "Kazuha," the man said simply. "W-what?" uttered Scaramouche. "My name is Kazuha, now go hide!" He yelled. Scaramouche, taken aback, yelled back. "Hell no! I use a damn catalyst! I can fight from further back!" Scaramouche then limped to the cave wall, leaning against it and preparing to activate his vision.