Searching... Searching... Found? (PT2) Part 10

"You and I ha'th anchored upon Mondstadt, a kingdom filled with the freest of birds, the fairest of winds, the gaudiest of streets!" 

She declared, pointing her hands towards Mondstadts bridge. 

Kazuha bowed in thanks; "Thank you, Your Highness. I am forever indebted to you". He replied. She giggled and led him through Mondstadts gates.

"Welcome back Fischl! How'd the commission go?" A familiar voice asked. Kazuha glanced over to find Katheryne waving Fischl over. Fischl pranced over and told Katheryne about the commission and how she had found Kazuha on her way back.

Kazuha timidly waved, praying not much attention would be drawn to him. After all, he did seem like an outsider, decked out in Inazuman attire. A few stared, but it wasn't long before they went on with their own business again. 

"I see you've brought someone with you. You are...?" Katheryne tilted her head towards Kazuha in a questioning manner.

(Let's pretend there are different Katherynes in each region, kinda like Nurse Joy in Pokemon)

He smiled and stepped forward. "Kaedehara Kazuha." He responded. Katheryne nodded and turned to Fischl, handing her a sack of mora and miscellaneous others. Fischl thanked her and turned to Kazuha. 

"Come with thou!" She declared, placing a hand on her hip and spinning around on her heel. Kazuha followed not far behind, striding up the stairs after the blonde.

"Ah, Your Highness, may I call you Fischl?" He asked, still following the young teen up the endless stairs of Mondstadt. 

"Humph, I suppose you have demonstrated to admire thy. You may dub thy as Fischl." She huffed, stifling an amused grin. She then stretched her arms outwards, towards the building she led them to. She held one hand up to her eye, the other towards the building's front door.

"We have reached the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius. With the assistance of the knights, you must be capable to locate the individual you are searching for. Of course, I, Fischl, will eternally be assisting you in this world of eternal darkness!"

Kazuha smiled warmly at the young girl, nodding in thanks. He made his way to the front with the blonde following close behind. They made their way inside, Fischl showing him where Master Jean's office was. She steps back and sits against the wall beside Lisa's library.

He knocks crisply on the large dark brown doors and hears a soft, 'One moment' along with the rustle of paper and the sound of high heels against wooden floorboards. The doors creak open and Kazuha takes a step back to let the women peek out of the room.

"Ah, Hello Sir. Come into my office. I assume you have something to discuss?" She smiles tiredly.

Kazuha nods following the Acting Grand-Master into her office. Jean pulls a chair from a table to the side of the room and places it in front of her desk, before sitting down on her own chair.

"I apologize for the state of my office. I was not expecting guests. What is your name, and who brought you here?" Jean questioned, eyes narrowing with a hollow smile on her lips.

Kaedehara blinked, then smiled again attempting to relax the stressed individual.

"My name is Kaedehara Kazuha, and I was found, and brought here by Fischl. I must give her my thanks later on."

Jean lets out a sigh, relaxing a tiny bit, before tensing again.

"And where are you from? Where were you 'found' and how did you get there." She interrogated.