Huh, Thanks Scaramouche for that meaningful message.

"Aghh.. Kazuha, hang in there! Can you hear me?"

Scaramouche pulled Kazuhas head onto his lap and and put a hand on his neck. He felt his fingers around until he felt a thump. He was alive. Scaramouche huffed out a breath of relief before continuing on Kazuhas unconscious body. Scaramouche looked around to examine his surroundings. It was a smaller circular area, and when he looked over the railing, and electro-fused arrow sped past his head. He choked out in surprise and ducked down. While hiding from the bow-user, he noticed a small knapsack lying near him. He quickly grabbed it and emptied it. He conveniently found a roll of white bandages similar to the ones on Kazuhas hand.

"This must be Kazuhas bag then. Convenient."

Scaramouche snatched the roll and flipped Kazuhas body onto his stomach. He lifted him slightly off the ground and removed his haori. Scaramouche took the arrow out and pressed bandages against the wound to slow the bleeding. The electro had faded somewhat by now, so Scaramouche started wrapping Kazuhas torso in the white. Once the bandages were secure, Scaramouche began slowly putting his haori back on until he remembered something. Bandages are not going to help close a wound, what was he thinking?

Scaramouche laid the haori back to the side and unraveled the bandages. The wound was looking pretty bad, and he had no time to waste. Scaramouche moving as if he was controlled my another being. He took his own bag off of his back and took out a smaller bag. His stuck his hand in there without care and took out a clean silver needle and bright purple thread. Scaramouche cleaned the wound then began sewing it up. He tied a knot at the bottom of the glowing purple thread and put his sewing materials away. He put the bandages back on tightly, and slipped Kazuhas haori on over it. He was putting his bag back on his back and cleaning up the area before being interrupted by a soft creaking and groaning in the corner. Scaramouche whipped his head around and was relieved when he saw that Kazuha was awake.

"Ughh.. My back is killing me. What happened?"

Scaramouche walked over to him and knelt down slowly. He put a hand on Kazuha's aching back and helped him up carefully.

"Don't be reckless from now on, your wound could rip back open."

Kazuha furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before getting a sharp pain down his spine. Kazuha snuck over to the ladder and looked down. There were weapons lying on the deck, but there was no blood. That's odd. Everyone must've gotten to a safer area since, with further inspection, Kazuha couldn't find any escape boats. Kazuha felt a cold hand on his shoulder leading him backwards.

"Let's go down now. We can't stay up here forever."

Kazuha nodded and slid down the ladder to the crow's nest. Scaramouche close behind, they got down pretty quick. Kazuha crouched down under the walls of the ship and snuck around the deck. He occasionally picked up weapons and ran his slender fingers down the blade or whatever made it a weapon, looking for any signs of bloodshed or possibly death.

He then found a lengthy purple arrow, shrouded in electro which swirled and faded once Kazuha utilized a bit of anemo on it. He examined the arrow, finding a strange mark or logo on the tip. He was sure he knew what it was from, but his head hurt too much from prior events that he decided against thinking further into it.

Another thing he detected was that a few inches down from the tip there were some golden pigment shavings smeared onto the arrow. Kazuha heard Scaramouche clear his throat as if to signify something, so Kazuha looked behind him and tilted his head in confusion. Scaramouche jerked his head towards what seemed to be nothing until Kazuha squinted in the distance and saw a recognizable figure. The most he could make out of the silhouette was a long red mask on the side of a bob-cut.

The figure was loading an arrow into a bow, which seemed to have originally been pointing it in Kazuha's direction. He slowly slid down onto the deck, hiding underneath the walls of the ship. He felt an icy cold hand grab him, and pull him to the other side of the boat. Kazuha looked up at Scaramouche, stumbling but then regaining his balance and senses enough to sense the arrow being loaded in. To his demise, Scaramouche threw him across the boat onto the stairs leading to the steering wheel and walked into the middle of the deck.

Kazuha lifted himself to his feet to witness Scaramouche raise his hand into the air, feeling electric sparks prick his skin. Kazuha braced for impact as he expected Scaramouche to use his electro power against the sniper. Kazuha slowly opened one eye to find Scaramouche still raising his arm, but along with his arm raising, he had his middle finger in the air too. He was flipping the bow-user off. How confident of him.

Grammarly says this sounds sad/worried :DD