Chapter 3

Y/N pulled down her sleeve further to cover her wrist and ran over to Eren, Mikasa and Armin who were stood by an outer window while Eren was cleaning it.

"Hey guys" Y/N smiled.

"Hey" they all said in unison.

"So uh Y/N. Someone left this for you in my dorm" Eren said and handed her a note.

"Who's it from?" Y/N asked.

"I'm not sure" Eren replied, not making eye contact.

"You're lying." Y/N said, raising her eyebrow at him.

"I'm not." Eren defended.

"Your ears are red, you're lying" Y/N said while flicking his ear. "Come on Eren, how long have we known each-other? You don't think I can't tell when you're lying, I lived in the same house with you."

"Ow! Uh, well" Eren trailed off.

"It was Jean" Armin admitted.

"Arminnn" Eren whined, and hit him on the arm. "Jean said not to tell."

"You don't think she would have guessed?" Mikasa asked. "He's not exactly smart."

"I'm not reading it" Y/N said and pushed it into Eren's chest. "Give it him back and tell him I'm not interested."

"Please Y/N, I'll never hear the end of it from him" Eren pleaded.

"Nope. I'm over this, you know I'm not interested so why you would still give me this note from him and then lie about it?" Y/N asked.

"Sorry." Eren finally said. "I'll tell him."

"Thank the heavens" Y/N joked and lifted her hands in a prayer motion. As she did this her sleeve fell down slightly.

"Y/N what happened to your arm?" Mikasa gasped and grabbed her wrist.

"Ow, be careful" Y/N gasped and snatched her wrist back from Mikasa.

"What happened?" Armin asked.

"Nothing, just had a little accident in the stables, nothing bad" Y/N lied and pulled her sleeve back down and held her arms behind her back.

"Now YOU'RE lying" Eren said, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm not, a horse scared me so I fell back onto it" Y/N defended.

"Are you sure?" Mikasa asked, eyeing her.

"Yes, I am sure" Y/N nodded.

"Why don't I believe yo-" Armin began to say but was interrupted.

"Ok SCOUTS." A voice shouted. "TRAINING HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR TODAY, YOU HAVE FREE TIME UNTIL DINNER, GO."

There was small bursts of cheer followed by loud amounts of chatter as the Scouts who were outside cleaning headed inside.

"Free time? I don't even know what that is anymore" Armin said.

"Literally, we haven't had that in months" Eren agreed.

"I guess we could get changed and go and sit in the Mess Hall for a bit" Mikasa said.

"Sure" Y/N replied. They all began to head inside when a voice started to call Y/N's name behind them.