Orc Disaster

「No worries, this guy doesn't feel pain, and they can't die anyway. Ah! make sure to not kill him when his HP bar reaches the red zone for me ok? I have other plans for him.」

"Oi oi is this really alright?"

Such was voiced inside Shin's head.

But even though they had their doubts, Shin and Jiraiya charge ahead.

Midway of running ahead, the Zombie Lord summons a magic circle on the ground.

Zombies start crawling up in the summoning zone right after the big circle manifests.

From then, multiple magic circles were drawn from the surrounding area in the air.

『Icicle shotgun』

One by one, the summoned variety of zombies earlier fell down from being shot by shards of ice with insane accuracy.

Ishigami was the culprit.

Thus it allows Shin and Jiraiya to charge ahead with no worry.

After spending two days battling these zombies, Jiraiya and Shin found a synergy in their combat style.

Hit, switch, rinse, and repeat.

They took turns in hitting the enemy, but the enemy will always find their turns surprising that they let their guard down.

Maa~ Jiraiya was not using a sage mode nor Chakra-based abilities just to train the new knowledge called "Magic".

And Shin wasn't using any Mana or Magic-based abilities because Ishigami told him to train using his Chakra upon having Jiraiya unlock his pathways.

Of course, there was a bit of an issue with that at first, but thankfully he gets a grip of it after leveling up nicely and constantly being poured down some chakra inside his body by the admin just to enlarge his Chakra reserve.

Shin has learned how to walk, on water.

Thus, Ishigami's experiments continue.

.
.
.

「PANT* There... he's...PANT* down... What else do you want... to make us do...PANT* huh?!」

Shin sat on the ground whilst catching up his heavy breath.

「Iyaaah~ Thank you for your hard work~」

Walking past them was Ishigami.

He's approaching the beat-up Zombie lord on the ground covered in green blood inside his shabby armor and equipment.

He's still alive.

『Soul consumption』

≪You have defeated Legion Zombie.≫

That notification appears in front of the three along with more Level up notifs.

.
.
.

Currently, we're in the real wor- I mean Tensura world.

「What do you want to do with me!? Why are you bringing me here?」

This was voiced out by the Zombie Lord.

I commanded Administrator to search his memories.

In the end, she found nothing about the system or the group chat.

Shame.

But what she found though, were some spells and some techniques I could use.

But I don't think I would even use it.