Kumoko's bizarre adventure

After using the lava-resistant and sturdy giant eel body as a shelter to began her evolution, Kumoko went out of the Eel meat shield with her new looks.

She now has scythe-like forefeet and a pitch-black body pattern on her back to her stomach.

But just as she is being happy about everything, something unpredictable happened.

≪Request has been accepted by high-rank Administrator "D". The skill, 『Wisdom』 is being constructed.≫

It gains her attention right away.

≪Construction complete. Conditions have been met. The skill 『Wisdom』 Has been received.≫

≪『Appraisal lv10』 unified with 『Wisdom』. 『Detection 10』 unified with 『Wisdom』.

Skill proficiency reached. Skill 『Taboo lv7』 became 『Taboo lv8』. Conditions have been met.

Title 『Ruler Of Wisdom』 has been received. Due to the effects of 『Ruler Of Wisdom』 skill 『Magic Extremity』 『Divine Magic』 has been received.≫

"Hold on this is strange, all of this is just too strange!"

"What's happening? How did it come to this? What should I do?"

Until now Kumoko just thought this is how this world is and kept on getting skills which in her previous life, such things didn't exist

But now that she thinks about it,

a world that has skills is clearly more abnormal.

How could she ignore something so obvious?

"This is just how this world is", was it good that She easily accepted it like that?

It was good until now.

But things changed

The voice said...

"≪Request has been accepted by high-rank Administrator "D". The skill, 『Wisdom』 is being constructed≫"

"It feels like someone heard my complaining and made a skill to go along with it"

This "culprit" is most likely...

"Administrator D"

... She brought her smartphone that was strapped on her back.

The image who two Chat User logs appeared in her mind.

"Administrator Y and Administrator Z"

But there are actually other things that linger on her mind.

What are these administrators supervising?

It's obviously, Skills.

"Try scrolling up. You can get free skills here" was what "Y" stated.

She opened the smartphone once again whilst scrolling up and down looking at the chat logs.

Her conclusion: The "skills" in this world are granted by the administrators.

But why?

What's the point?

She didn't know the point, but she could at least say this much;

If this world is like a game then she's not the one enjoying, it is the administrators who are watching it.

That's almost like...

"A God, isn't it?"

.
.
.
3 minutes later.
.
.
.

"AHH FINE I'LL STOP WORRYING ABOUT IT!! ADMINISTRATORS OR WHATEVER IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING ANYWAYS!!"