A Chaotic Group Chat

Right after Shin left, It was my mid-term finals.

Of course, If I suddenly become number one that'll make anyone suspicious.

And I am not up for a school bullying drama, even though I know they already hated me.

Some girls even followed me on the way home so I can't Shadow exchange or even sling my way to Shibuya.

Walking at the same pace as everyone else is exhausting...

Anyway, I pulled off another Ayanokouji at the mid-term finals and constantly hunting shadows in the metaverse.

I didn't meet the "Main character" yet, so I think this will be alright.

And those are my daily routine for a week since Shin's quest.

The goddamn app is also giving me so much trouble in installing new apps, so I reset the chat logs.

Ah... they'll have to wait for me to share my skills again. Ah, no matter.

But of course, a week later.

After being dumbfounded by the president inside the toilet who's screaming "I've won Kaguya!!!" or anything along those lines, I got home and opened my buzzing phone.

DING*

≪"Administrator D" just joined the server.≫
.
.
.
DING*

[I can't say I didn't expect that.]

I sent those words to the chat after the shocking notice.

[Yeah that's kinda predictable] (Administrator Z)

The other admin stated.

To which the new administrator commented.

[You won't mind if I tag along desu yo ne~? I just want to watch so it's fine right~?] (Administrator D)

Umu. That's sus.

[Can you not send those words whilst trying to breach the barriers I've set up in my world so you could set a Spirit Camera here? Thanks.]

Thus I stated.

Maan, Law domination sure is handy...

[Aww I was found out 😊] (D)

[Is only watching really that fun to you? do you not want to do at least something? Also, can you not try to breach my personal dimension too? Thanks.] (Z)

[Don't bother Z, she's just lazy to the point "watching" is her only entertainment. Probably interfering from time to time if she doesn't like the "Plot" or "Power". Though, she does have a knack to track someone anywhere in this multiverse it seems.] (Y)

[How rude of you to call a lady "Lazy", I'm at least "Evil" you know? That being said, how about you both? Is it fun pretending to be mortals?] (D)

I am a mortal in the first place though...

DING*

[Yes it is] (Z)

[Being a mary sue or a Gary stue yourself can be really fun sometimes] (Y)

Honesty is the best policy.

Maa~ I'm still being hated by everyone though...

[Most Evil Gods will take a human soul, grant them three wishes, and reincarnate them somewhere random for entertainment... You both are the weirdest Evil Gods I have ever met in my entire life.] (D)

[We're not "Most Evil Gods" honey] (Z)

[That's rich coming from you] (Y)

Suddenly...