Caged Bird

In the room where countless magic runes are laid down on the floor, three individuals can be seen gazing at the place where the fourth individual disappear.

After Administrator Y's departure...

「Are you really not going to tell him, Kouhai-chan???」

Administrator D asked thus.

「Um? what? The man has to take responsibility right?

Even if I synthesize the embryo by myself, don't you think it's unfair that he ruined the second life of his own sister just so he could make her immortal?

He deserves a little punishment!」

____________

Door-kun: Haha yeah, this is definitely not a clue to MC's back story.

Sweating profusely*

____________

Somehow with a pout, Rimuru exclaimed such words.

「You're very cruel, Rimuru-san.」

Ishigami Yu commented.

「That's no good, Yu-kun! Right now I am "Administrator R" remember!??」

.
.
.

What... happened...?

Who am I?

What am I?

Why... am I inside this void...?

... Why can't I... remember!?

「Uwaaaaah」

What is this? Cries?

Am I... crying?

What in the world-!?

.
.
.

5 years later.

.
.
.

I... am a slave.

Well, it says "Branch member" of the family, but to me, it translates the same either way.

My name, is Hyuuga Yoshiro.

I have the mind of an adult in a child's body.

Uwaa, that sounds very much like Detective Conan.

Wait, how did I even know about that?

My memories are hazy, not that a 5-year-old could actually have hazy memories, but it felt like I had lived more than 5 years.

I am a member of the Hyuuga clan, well... a branch member.

Things are going a bit hard for me the moment I realized what Shinobis and Ninja Clans are.

About a year ago I re-attain some of my memories, and I am able to remember some things like anime and such...

When I realized it, I know what kind of situation I have been put into.

The Hyuuga clan...

Members of the clan's main house brand members of the clan's branch house with the cursed seal so that, when they die, their Byakugan will be sealed away, preventing its secrets from being learned by enemies.

The cursed seal can also be used by the main house to discipline branch house members: if the main house member uses a special hand seal, the branch house member will experience intense pain, discouraging them from disobeying the main house again.

If the pain is great enough, it can even kill the branch house member, destroying their brain cells.

Is there any reason to stay alive at this point?