Arylie ss- Burning ties part 1

Imlie was touching up on her makeup when she heard her mother call her out..

M- Imlie jaldi kar late ho jayegi..

Guy- Aare Aunty rehne do yeh hain hi tortoise..😝😝

Im- Abe oo bandar chup kar..😡😡

They both turned to look at her she looked so beautiful and happy, Meethi put the kajal for saving her from buri nazar..

Im- Maa..tu bhi chal na..

M- Na Imliya tujhe pata hain na mujhe yeh party aur awards mein dar lagta hain.. mein iss tv mein yeh dekh lungi program..

Guy- Chale Madam ji..

Im- Bandar!!

They laughed and went towards the award ceremony. Though Meethi was happy but she was also scared that the Rathore's and Tripathi's would be there as well.

She wished and prayed that Imlie would be able to control her emotions. It took her two years to be okay..and she didn't want all the effort to go in waste.

Being in the journalism industry, Aditya and Aryan too had to attend the industry. Aditya wasn't keen on meeting Aryan..and thankfully Malini was staying back home to take care of their little boy.

Aryan too would rather stay at home or office. But he didn't like saying no to his mother and sister again and again.

Thankfully the families were sitting far away from each other, yet they glared at each other.

The announcer was talking about the importance of the award and he also talked about the last minute entry which had came in,

An- Waise toh we all know ki the fight was between Mr Tripathi and Mr Rathore..but the last minute entry had changed the game guys..

An- So the award for this year most talented and innovative person goes to Ms Imlie...big round off applause.

Both family stiffened at the name, and turned around to see Imlie coming towards the podium, followed by a man, the announcer gave her the mike,

Im- Hey guys,(she waved a flash card and said) My friend wrote this acceptance speech but sorry dear..I am not reading this.

Guy- I Know!! and everyone laughed.

Im- So mein bas yeh kehna chathi hun..ki meri success ke peeche do logo ka haath, Meri Maa aur koi aisa jis ke liye I was nothing..

Im-(taking a deep breath) So, thanks to both of them.. aaj mein yahan hun sirf un logo ki wajah..so thank you so much..for this award guys..

Everyone was clapping and she came down the podium, she was smiling and taking selfies with her friend, Aryan wanted to talk to her, when suddenly he was pushed down by swarm of reporters, suddenly Imlie screams

Im- Stop!!!

She went towards them but Aryan thought she was coming towards him he had extended his hand thinking she would help him, but she helped a pregnant reporter who too had fallen down.

Im- Are you alright?? (Turning to other reporters)Itni kya jaldi hain aap logo ko..atleast ek pregnant women ko dhakka toh mat do.

Girl Reporter- I am fine Mam..

Im- Nahi..aap mere saath chalo and get yourself checked..and you can get a complimentary interview with me.

Guy- And mere jaise handsome ladke ke saath selfie bhi..yeh ladki toh flirting ke bare mein kuch nahi jaanti hain..

Im- Bandar😡😡

Guy- Sheesh..Imlu I have reputation to maintain.

The reporters dispersed off grumbling, and everyone was surprised how much Imlie had changed, Aryan was feeling jealousy and angry..he didn't give up his feelings for this nuisance.

One AKT was enough in his life..he is not letting her go again. After the interview Imlie's friend told her about Aryan,

Guy- I don't get you..ek taraf tu usko bhav nahi deti and dursi taraf you ask whether he is fine??

Im- Those reporters hurt both of them, I am asking out of humanity. Besides..I am not his type..and he made it clear long time ago.

Im- Par mujhe abhi bhook lagi hain..chal pizza khate hain..cheese burst wala..

Both of them went smiling and holding hands, they weren't lovers but they were each other's person..

someone's love is the same way that they do comment and they were just like her and she was was saying they didn't know what she who understood each other without saying anything..

Ps- Hey guys..should i continue and make it a ss?? What happened between the trio?? Why was Imlie so cold towards Aryan??