Arylie ts- Missing her Aakadbagga part 2

Hey guys..so i couldn't wait till tomorrow to see what will happen so..i am writing what i want to happen.

Aryan was happy go lucky not really bothered about where his life was going but it all changed after Arvind's death. He had to grow up so suddenly, he had kept his emotions under lock and key.

But then a petite girl-woman named Imlie from Pagdandiya came into his life, jarring him again, that girl was equal part positive and equal part annoying.

At first he wanted nothing to do with her but then when he got to know the connection between Aditya and her, he was intrigued how did a insecure man like him got a gem of a person like Imlie.

And afterwards things became complicated after Aditya divorced Imlie because he thought she was 'cheating ' on him. And boy was he happy that Imlie was away from that man but he never said it out loud.

Slowly she broken down the walls of his heart now his house felt empty without her, he missed her at dining table where she would sometimes play with the food, just to get a rise out of him.

He missed looking at her through his cabin window. He missed her driving the car urf Mrs Lambigaadi bottom line he missed her.

And it his own fault he had ran away like a coward because she decided to go to take care of Aparna.

He was so deep in his thoughts that he was startled when he saw his phone ringing, it was Imlie calling him, suddenly he was worried what trouble did she land herself into now,

Ar- Hello, Imlie kya hua?? Tum theek ho? Mr. Tripathi ya Malini ne phir kuch kaha kya tumhe..

Im- ABP CHUP..apni questions pe stop lagao..tabhi toh hum kuch bolgaye..Hum theek hain, kisi ne kuch nahi kaha. Hum yeh puch rahe the tumne khana khaya..

Ar-(lying)Han kha liya..

Im- Aacha..kya tha hotel ke menu mein??

Ar- Vegetable Soup..

Im- ABP..jhoot mat hi bolo tum.. hume kaki Maa ne bataya tumne khana nahi khaya..toh ab kuch order karo and phir hum video call pe baat karegaye..

Aryan canceled the call, ordered Roti with Shahi Paneer. And Imlie was eating dal and chawal which she had made for everyone. He called this time and she accepted the call,

Im- Aare wah Shahi Paneer..I am eating dal and chawal.

Ar- Tumne kyun nahi khaya abhi tak??

Im-(sigh)I didn't feel like eating with them..I really miss you, Arpita Di, and Kaki Maa..

Ar- Toh wapas aa jao..woh makan hain..hum log hi tumhara parivaar and you know that.

She looked at him smiled, they ate in silence and it didn't feel awkward, afterwards she had rinsed the utensils and she was still talking to him and going back to her room.

Imlie came inside her room and it smelled weird, suddenly she started coughing violently, and she could hear Aryan's shouting from the phone, but it felt like her mouth was taped shut. She feel unconscious due to smell.

Aryan felt the same helpless and panic rising in him, the same thing he felt when Arvind had died, he couldn't possibly imagine his life without..no matter what he will find a way to save her..

Ps- Hey guys..here is the next part..hope you enjoy it.. do you think Imlie will survive?? And what will Aryan do to protect ??