Arylie os Alphabet- X,Y,Z

Hey guys since these three are left and there are very few words with it so I am writing all the three together.

Xenas(strong confident woman)

Aryan was never much to pay attention to the gossip lady who came to visit his mom. But one day when he and Imlie were coming back from work they chatting and taunting Imlie subtly as well.

W- Narmada..tumne nahi lagta ki ek divorcee ko apne ghar rakhna aachi baat hain. Don't mind me but log baatein banate hain gossip bhi hoti hoga kyunki apna Aru unmarried hain.

Aryan was pissed off he wanted to reply but Imlie stopped him and replied herself

Im- Aunty jahan tak mein jaanti hun aapki beti bhi unmarried. Aur uske bahut saare friends male hain?? Toh aapko aacha lagayega ki koi aapse aise sawal kare??

Im- Mein iss ghar mein free nahi rethi hun. I pay the rent. I help them whenever possible. And it is my life ki mujhe shaadi karni hai ya nahi. Baache karne hain yeh nahi..so please apni advice apne pass rekhiye.

Aryan and Narmada laughed at the screwed up face the lady made and went away. They were proud of the person Imlie had become.

Before she would have allowed anyone to belittle her because she wasn't confident in her skills.

But now she has grown up and became a mature, confident women for whom her self respect and her happiness was her top priority.

Xoxo

Aryan looked up from his files when a tiffin bag was placed on his desk. The peon sniggered a bit and ran away. Aryan kept the file away and looked at the note.

Mr. Aakadbagga

Tiffin mein tumhara favorite dish rakha hain. Eat it and don't even think of avoiding it. Mere sources charo taraf hain. And tiffin office mein mat bhoolna.

Yours

Mrs Jungli Rathore..

Xoxo

Yearning(what if Imlie lost her memory)

Aryan didn't know what to feel. On the one hand he was happy that Imlie didn't remember the Tripathi's which meant they can't emotionally blackmail her.

But on the other hand she had forgotten him as well. To recuperate she had gone to Pagdandiya and Aryan used to visit her room everyday.

Trying to remember the antics she did, hugging the pillow get some warmth. Some days he would even cry himself to sleep. His life played such cruel games with him.

The day he realized that he loved Imlie, was the day she forgot him. Now he can only yearn for her from far off.

Yell

Imlie stood up like nothing had happened. She was screaming at Aryan for shouting so loudly but he was beyond pissed off, he grabbed her arms

Ar- Pagal ho gayi ho kya? Aise bekar stunt kaun karta hain..kuch ho jata tumhe toh?? You could have died.

Im- I am fine. I didn't die..par tumhe kyun itni fikar ho rahi hain ek employee ki??

Ar- Kyunki pyaar karta hun mein tumse..and I have already lost someone I cared about tumhe nahi khona chatha hun.

Im(caressing his face) I am fine..kuch nahi hua mujhe..and I  love you too my Akkadbagga..she kissed his cheek and hugged him knowing that he needed the reassurance that she is alive.

Zip

Imlie's hand was paining, she had been trying to pull up the chain of her kurti but it seems it was stuck. And Aryan chose that moment to enter her room

Ar- Imlie..oh sorry..he turned around quickly.

Im- Thank god you are here...please help na..

Ar- Mein??

Im- Han..ab jayada bhav mat khao..nahi toh pura din mein ghar pe reh jaungi.

Ar- Fine.

He turned around, went towards her and gathered her hair and put it aside. He took the zip and tried to yank it upwards but it was stuck in some cloth. Gulping he put his hand inside the kurti to remove the cloth.

Imlie shivered feeling his hand on her back. She had never been that physically intimate with anyone. Fisting her hands she prayed that he closed the zip quickly.

Yanking the zip free, he closed it and literally ran away from the room. And here Imlie tried to control his blush. How was she supposed to work with him the whole day??

Zit

Imlie had always maintained a healthy lifestyle. She didn't like putting on too much make up only eyeliner and kajal.

But today of all days when she had decided to go on romantic date with Aryan she has a zit on her face. She can't even cancel it because it will hurt him.

So having no other option she had tried to put make up on it. But since she didn't have any practice she looked like a complete zombie.

And that is how Aryan found her in the bathroom and he started laughing, but stopped quickly when she started crying,

Ar- Oh ho my Jungli..it is okay. Remove the makeup. I love you as it is..no matter how many zits you have on your face.

She tried to hug him but he backed away stating his white shirt will be ruined from the makeup.

Im- Akkadbagga..😒😒

Ar- My Jungli..

Ps- Hey guys..so this wraps up the series hope you all enjoy it..do give me your thoughts and comments...