Arylie ss- Burning ties part 15

Hey guys..new chapter of Burning ties..hope you will like it..

After having food, everyone had went back to get some sleep. Aryan had not let go Imlie's hand she giggled when he brought her to his room,

Im- Mr.fastforward kuch jayada hi fast nahi ho rahe tum??

Ar- I won't do anything..I just want to you close..I still can't believe that you are awake..

Im- Okay..go change..I will wait.

He quickly changed into his night clothes. She was waiting for him, sitting on the bed she laid down and he hugged her,

Im- I am sorry..meri wajah se you were sad..I didn't mean to make you sad.

Ar- Tumhari galati nahi thi..you saved my sister..waise tumhe yaad hain what you said before you had lost consciousness.

Im-(teasing)Hmm nahi toh..kya bola tha..🤔🤔

Ar- You try to remember 😒😒

Im- Aww..Mr.pyare ABP..I love you..ab tum bola..

Ar- I love you so much...

Im- Ab so jao..she ran her fingers through his head and he fell asleep quickly.

The next day he had woken up to find his bed empty. Scared he was searching and screaming her name..

Im- ABP!! Subah subah kyun chilla rahe ho?? Aaj toh mene black coffee hi di hain tumhe??

Ar- You are still here..

Im- Han aur tumhe kuch dikhna hain..chalo..

She dragged him towards the garden where Piyush and Arpita were having a mud fight..they looked so cute together..

Ar- Kya yaar..kitne germs hote hain..mud mein..aur yahan baacho ke jaise khel raha hain.

Im- Tum na ABP..bikul bhi romantic nahi ho..old ho gaye ho tum..sahi mein.

Ar(indignant)I am not old..you take that..back..

Im- Aaj se tumhare naam hain Ajeeb boodha parni..🤪🤪

She ran away giggling and he stood there shocked..he was not old. After half an hour, Imlie was resting when suddenly the whole Tripathi clan came inside except for Aditya and Malini..

Ap- Imlie!!

Im- Aap yahan??

Ap- Dur ho gayi hain lekin ab bhi mein tumhari Maa hun na..

Im- Koi khas wajah se aap log yahan aaye ho??

Ap- Tujhse milne ka maan kiya..pata chala tere accident ka..tu theek hain na..

Im- I am absolutely fine..no need to worry.

Ap- Tu humse milne kabhi ghar mein aa na..hum bahut miss karte hain tujhe..

Im- Aap jaanti hain na Aditya and Malini ko mere aana pasand nahi. Aur mujhe faltu mein jhagada nahi karna hain.

Ap- Theek hain teri marzi..but we all miss you..

Im- Me too.. Maa..

They went away, and Imlie was feeling nostalgic remembering the time she spent with them, Aryan sat next to her,

Ar- You should go and meet them..

Im- Really?? You won't be angry..

Ar- No and I think I will come with you..just so Mr Tripathi and unki wife don't insult you again..

Im- Aww..My boodha..is so caring..

Ar- I am not a boodha!!🤨😒😒

Ps- Next time..Raghav goes missing..Malini blames Imlie..wedding bells for Aryan and Imlie??