Arylie os- Alphabet Q

Here is the next Alphabet guys...hope you will like it..

Quarrel

Due to the recent financial conditions of the Tripathi's they weren't able to pay the fees to admit Aparna into the hospital and Aryan and helped them but as usual Aditya was sprouting nonsense..

Adi- Tum dono yahan kyun ho?? Hume tumhare and tumhare boyfriend ki madat ki zaroorat nahi hain.

Ar- Mr.Tripathi..he stopped when he felt Imlie's hand on his shoulder. He took a step back and Imlie faced Aditya.

Im- I know that you hate me and Aryan sir..but apni Maa se bhi pyaar nahi kya?? Aryan sir ne midaad kar di toh kya problem hain??

Im- Tum khush hote kya?? Maa ko kuch ho jata hain?? Toh abhi ke liye aacha yahi hoga ki you pray for your mother..not fight Aryan sir.

Quick Tempered

Living with Aditya for a year, she had picked up on few of his habits, like the quick tempered nature of Aditya.

She would be angry or be stubborn on smallest of things, that is until Aryan actually explains his intentions. This was the reason why he wanted her far away from Tripathi's.

And slowly, as she matured with age, she had become more rational, sometimes more than Aryan, but still sometimes she would actually make him angry with kiddish antics.

Quilt.

Imlie was literally fed up, this man always keep the AC at 16..it is literally chilly like Himalayas in their room. Waking up she took another quilt from the cupboard.

She went downstairs and slept on the sofa. She was asleep within minutes. The next day someone was laughing, she tried to wake up but felt someone's hand on her waist.

And lo behold..Mr Rathore aka her husband was sleeping hugging her tightly, seems like he can't leave her alone even in sleep.

Quiet

After the one week in Tripathi house, Imlie had came to the Rathore Mansion she was all quiet, no childish antics nothing..just plain quiet. So much so that the quiet behavior of her was irriating Aryan.

Ar- Kya hua Imlie..why are you quiet??

Im- You were right..I missed you guys and most of all I realized that they couldn't see me as a their daughter but only their problem solver.

Ar- What happened??

Im- Malini Won..and everything is finished. I am tired..I am going to sleep..goodnight.

Aryan winced at the cold and emotionless behavior of Imlie, yes he wanted her to move on but not like this..not at the cost of losing herself.

Queen

Imlie came running inside, she was half an hour late, she saw Narmada talking to someone..

Im- Ma..I am so sorry..late ho gayi aaj..office mein bahut kaam tha..

N- Aare koi baat nahi beta.. servants ne sara kaam sambhal liya tha..jaise tumne order kiya..

Im- Theek phir mein ek baar check kar leti hun sab.

It was Arpita's birthday and she had taken the responsibility to organize the party. She had to divide her time between office and home..

L- Aap apni bahu ko naukari kyun karne deti hain..

N- Kyun..she is so good at it..

L- Aare par ghar kaun sambhalga??

N- Aare aap chinta mat kijye..woh apna saara kaam aache se karti hain.

Aryan had came after sometime and dragged her into their room,

Im- Kya hua?? I have work to do..

Ar- I brought a dress for you..

Im- But..kyun..aaj di ka special din hain na..

Ar- Han..but I wanted to gift you something..tum bhi kisi Queen se kaam nahi lagni chaiye..and don't worry it is not expensive.

Im- Thank you..but tumne kuch khaya na??

Ar- Yes my love..don't worry. Ab jao aur change kar lo.

Imlie was indeed looking Queen like, though she didn't like to wear a lot of Jewelry..it was the grace and confidence she had that made her Queen like..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..please do comment ..