miraculous ladybug

Sao/marinette - kirito is going to be marinettes cousin. When ladybug hears her cousin is trapped in a game and could lose his life she decides to take the dive too after all sure trying to pull the players out would kill them but no one ever said anything about joining them.

Sao/marientte - done before but want my own take, again kirito is marinettes cousin, marinette won a competition and the prize was to be a beta for the new nerve gear in the game sword art online. She's the only one in Paris that had one, so when lila lies about how awesome she was in the main boss fighting that set them all free and being asunnas (her cousins girl friend) best friend, she decides to hold a competition anonymously in ALO.

Victorious/miraculous ladybug - marinette moves to hollywood arts where they will teach her not just costume design and business but also singing, dancing and life lessons from her crazy teacher sicowihits(?). Who even if he's crazy, don't let people lie and can't stand bullying.

Princess marinette - mariettes parents died in a car accident in paris, and the Royal family think she Princess mira had died with them but her body was never found.
Tom and sabine had found a baby girl on their door step, she had bluebell eyes and a tuft of dark hair.

The dupen chengs adopted the little girl but 14 years later marinette comes home from an awful day at school with tiki trying to cheer her up only to find a limo out side her house and people she's never seen and the bakery closed. Her grandmother had finally found her.

Death note/miraculous- so a book falls onto marinettes roof garden, she picks it up and is confused "death note? What would I need that for." How much fun is college gonna be when you have an angel on one shoulder and a death god on the other.

By the way guys if anyone likes these ideas please feel free to use them or if anyone knows where I can find something like them let me know in the comments

Thanks 😊