legacies/originals

Legacies/Harry potter - whilst researching a new monster that's turned up for the knife hope, London, Rafael and lizzie are sucked into a book and landed at hogwarts where the monsters they've fought haven't been forgotten and have been living along side them

Originals/ hope/ cherub - so a government has noticed a few weird things going on in new Orleans but when operatives get back they have no memory of events in new Orleans so it's time to send in the kids.

Hope meets a new kid and decided to befriend him, he's normal she likes that but landon is weary of this girl. And so is his brother and team mate Rafael.

Cherub/legacies - after the death of her parents hope is approached by a secret agent of an organisation called cherub. Spy kids hope thought incrediously she scoffed... But it made sense in a way. Cherub doesn't know the asset they have collected, all they knew was she was newly orphaned and the deaths surrounding her were suspicious but she wasn't a suspect. They felt they could give this girl purpose and she definitely has the smarts to do it.  

Hope/twilight - hope runs away after triggering her werewolf curse and taking back the hollow. She had heard what her father planned to do and couldn't lose him too.

She runs away and ends up in forks where she meets the cold ones.

Hope had learnt about the cold ones in origins history class, they were vampires that a witch had tried to cure only to make it all worse.

Mikealsons - you seriously want me to believe only Freya visited hope after the death of her father and uncle? No not happening.

Legacies/originals - I dint like the idea of hope having a twin but maybe a half sister hayley and Jackson managed to have a child together before Jackson died. The girls are close and hope tries to protect her little sister but her little sister tries to keep hope away from bad ideas. The little sister is not a tribred bit is a wolf. During the hollow she is taken away from hope whilst hope has the hollow but tries to reach her sister and bring her family back together.

I liked this one story where the little sister named Jackson was a tribred but was a banshee which was part of jacksons family history. I just didn't like that hope and her shared the hollow. It would have been an idea to see how the banshee would have dealt with the idea of her sister dying and the worry that comes with it.

"I'm seven" Hope said

"I'm 5" faith continued

"Were not stupid" they finished together and Marcel chuckled.

Harry potter/legacies - hope and landon have broken up, and hope is devastated and her magic is uncontrollable, then she finds a boy in the woods outside the school, she's neve seen him before but he was clearly hurt so she brings him to the school and learns he is Harry potter and the books actually happened.

Harry potter/ originals - we don't know much about lilly potter, for all we know she could be an original like Freya, or perhaps the baby Freya lost, lilly potter the lost mikealson. Does the killing curse work on hybrids? Or tribrids?