Akatsuki kittens A world where i belong

Luna P.O.V.

Hey there, my name is Luna Forcefield, I’m your not so average teenager, I’m 16 years, 5ft 3, I have brown-red ish hair, black eyes, a good figure a bit toned, I almost never smile, I fight for fun, I’m the champion of street fighting, I don’t have friends except for one little girly girl that wouldn’t leave me alone, and now she’s my best and only friend, her name, Jess Fairbag…. yes fairbag, and that’s more than enough for me.

Now I’m going to tell you a little more about myself, I’m different from your average teens because I’m very isolated and I hate people who try to get close to me, who annoy me, who try to be awesome but are douchebags, who annoy me (didn’t I just say that…?), who I hate (a lot of people by the way), … so almost all people…except Jess. So you get the idea, I hate almost everyone, the most annoying people are the dipshit’s from school, especially my fan club… yes I have a fun club.

A little more and I’m done talking, so bare with me. I already said I’m not normal, well I’m not, I don’t feel normal either, could a teenage girl from the age of 16 do all this; horse riding, paying guitar and a lot of other instrument’s, ballet, archery, snowboarding, skiing, surfing, volleyball, kendo, judo, boxing, kung fu, laido, yoga, snooker, football, gymnastics, sailing,… and some more, yeah… now that I think about it I can’t believe It either, they call me tengen at school(teen-genius) because I have the best scores in school, I don’t even have to go to school, only the important meetings.

The doctors can’t even explain it, they just say, that I’m born this way (That rimed, say -> way XD) my ‘parents’, I call them ‘parents’ with the little things on because they are not my real parents, they found me on their doorstep one day in a box, you don’t just put your kid in a box and shove them in front of a door, no you don’t, I was 5 then by the way, and weirdly enough I can’t remember anything from back then but I don’t let it get to me. They took me in because my ‘mother’ couldn’t get children, later they saw my talent and began to teach me everything that you can teach a 5 year old, in other words they used me to brag about.

They did get a kid later, it was a miracle the doctors said, then they left me all alone to fend for myself, they gave me money and left me all alone in this gigantic mansion, how do you think I keep my stomach toned, I clean when I feel like it, a lot, and still have time to spare.

They never paid attention to me, they only was me as something to brag about, they even bought me my own house, aka mansion, yes a mansion for myself, it may look awesome, but when you’re alone it gets a little lonely, the only people that visit me aka ring my doorbell are the people my parents hired, they come to teach me new sports, knowledge,… after a while I changed, i began to go to street fights, I found a street fight organization, I go there every weekend they have competitions every Saturday, I feel alive when I’m fighting, no care in the world, no one to tell me what to do, and I began to talk back when people got on my nerves and I do whatever I want.

I keep blabbering on and on, so enough of me, you will find out later anyway, so let’s go on.

It was another boring day, I got home from school and weirdly enough I had no horse riding, ballet,…. Today i can enjoy the silence and watch Naruto, yes I’m a royal Naruto fan, I watched almost everything, so now I have to wait a whole week to see the next episode, I hate the waiting.

I looked outside the window and saw dark clouds, I frowned, the weather Miniman said that it’s going to be sunny, guess I’m going to stop watching Minima, I call him Miniman because his name is Ralf Miniman, I smirked when I heard it, I showed a little emotion, my mouth hurt for a few hours afterward’s, I’m never doing that again.

BOOOOMMM!!!!!!!

I jumped, thunder, I hate thunder, I don’t know why I just do, I got up and went downstairs, it took me 5 minutes to get down that’s how big the mansion is, heck it’s like a friken castle.