Poof goes the kitten

Luna P.O.V.

Poof

I cough as the smoke cleared.

“What the fuc-“ I heard Hidan curse but he stopped, I opened my eyes to come face to face with Hidan, probably because he pushed me under the water. Then I realized that I turned back into my old self, I looked at my hand and arm, I’m human again. I looked back up and saw Hidan gawking at me with a little blush then I realized that I’m naked. At this point I saw his eyes wander down.

OH HELL NO!!!

“You’re fucking dead Hidan!” I shouted covering myself up and began throwing everything I could reach which was all his showering stuff.

…wait was that a Dove shampoo?

“Get the hell out of here!” I shouted as I threw more and more stuff.

“Oi stop it bitch!” he shouted but I didn’t stop, ha walked backwards out of the bathroom dodging Dove shampoo bottles and tripped over a bottle behind him and fell onto the ground with a ‘thud’. I took the towel that was next to the bath and covered myself up completely, good thing the towel was huge!

I stood up and slammed the door shut, I locked the door –not that it will stop a damn ninja- I leaned against the door, slid down and sighed, I heard the door on the other side slam open and there were very familiar voices.

“What the hell happened here?” Kakuzu growled.

“The little bitch turned into a fucking human and bombarded me with my own fucking shampoo!” Hidan shouted, heh.

“Hey is that Dove?” Konan asked, I held in laughed but I heard some snorts and snickers on the other side.

“Heahaha you use Dove yeah!” Deidara shouted laughing.

“hahaha Dove! Tobi is a good boy and uses Dora the ninja shampoo! And I have seen Deidara-sempai use Pantene!” Tobi yelled probably running around. Hahaha Deidara is using Pantene.

“S-shut up Tobi hm!” Deidara shouted, I held in my laughter.

“Hahaha, Barbie uses fucking Panten!” Hidan laughed.

“Shut up both of you and tell us what happened here” Sasori growled.

“Like I fucking said the little bitch turned into a human and bombarded me with the fucking shampoo!” Hidan shouted again.

“You mean Luna turned into a human? How?” Konan asked.

“I just pushed her under the warm water to clean her and she went fucking Poof and there she was in all her human glory may I say!” my jaw dropped, I could hear him smirk as he said that!

“Yey, Luna-chan is a human!” Tobi shouted probably still running around, but I could hear a little anger in it why?

“Everyone get out” Konan said.

“Why un?!” Deidara asked.

“Yeah, why should I fucking leave my own fucking room?!” Hidan shouted.

“Because I said so and now get out!” she shouted at them.

“Does Tobi have to get out too?!” Tobi asked, I stiffened, if Madara stays I’m dead.

“Yes” Konan said, I sighed. I get to live another day.

“Fine” I heard Sasori grumble.

“I’m gonna go count my money” Kakuzu said.

… click

“Hello, Luna?” Konan called on the other side of the door, I sighed. Should I talk? Probably, she send them away and she’s the only other girl and I think she knows that I was originally human.