Godmother

Flashback

3rd person Pov.

A 4 year old Luna was sitting on Kakashi’s shoulder as they walked around the Village. She looked around excited because today uncle Kakashi said that he will take her to meet some new friend. Luna was smiling brightly as she saw the big gate that they were heading to.

“Uncle Kakashi, are we leaving the Village?” Mini-me asked, he glanced up at me and shook his head.

“No Luna, we’re going to visit some friends of mine that guard the gate.” He said and I nodded excited. We arrived at the little house and saw a much younger Kotetsu and Izumo. I laughed a little at the sight of them sleeping.

“Kotetsu, Izumo!” Kakashi called, Izumo’s eyes shot open and he fell over his chair and onto the ground. Kotetsu was startled because of the sound and tried to get off of his chair but tripped over Izumo and fell onto him. Mini-me giggled at them and Kakashi sweat droped.

“Kotetsu, Izumo are you okay?” Kakashi asked them, they looked up at him and smiled.

“Yeah, we’re fine” Kotetsu said and Izumo glared at him.

“That’s easy for you to say! Get off of me!” Izumo shouted and Kotetsu pouted and got off of him. Mini-me giggled and Kakashi smiled at them. At the sound they both looked at Mini-me, Mini-me’s eyes widened and she hid behind Kakashi’s gravity defying hair. Wow, you can really hide behind that.

“Who is that Kakashi?” Izumo asked him, he laughed and slowly lowered me to the ground. I hid behind his leg and glanced at them.

“This is Luna, I was taking her to meet you two” Kakashi said, Kotetsu and Izumo blinked at him.

“Us?” they asked pointing at one another and Kakashi nodded. They smiled and got closer, my eyes widened and I narrowed  my eyes at them.

“Hey there, I’m Kotetsu!” Kotetsu said pointing his thumb at himself. Izumo pushed him away and smiled at me, I blinked.

“Hey, I’m Izumo!” he said and pointed his pointer finger at his face.

“Go, on.” Kakashi said and I looked at him and nodded, I stepped forward and looked at them.

“Hello, my name is Luna” I said and smiled at them trying to be brave. They smiled and looked at me.

“What a cutie!” Izumo said and ruffled my hair, I pouted and glared at him petting it down because he made a mess out of it.

“Leave her alone Izumo! She won’t like us if you do that!” Kotetsu said and hit Izumo on his head. Izumo grabbed his head and glared at Kotetsu.

“Is it’s someone’s fault that she won’t like us, than it’s yours!” Izumo shouted at Kotetsu. Kotetsu and Izumo began to glare at each other and the ranting began. I blinked at them and smiled.

“Do that do that all the time?” I asked Kakashi who sweat dropped and looked down at me. He smiled and nodded.

“Yes but they’re best friends” I giggled and looked at them ranting and complaining at each other.

Flashback End

I blinked and saw Izumo and Kotetsu looking at me.

“You did something to her Kotetsu!” Izumo said hitting Kotetsu on his head.

“I didn’t do anything,” Kotetsu said grabbing his head “I said that she has to remember us!” he rubbed his head glaring at Izumo.

“She has been looking at us like she’s in a trance for 5 minutes! 5, Kotetsu!” Izumo said with his arms in the air.