A weird kitten

Luna P.O.V.

Heh, stupid kid’s pulling on my tail, I looked at my tail, it hurt so much but I will survive, but I still have a feeling that someone is watching me, I looked around. My eyes widened when I saw two black cloaks with red clouds, it took all my might not to fan girl over them, I mean seriously those cloaks are heavenly, they cover your mouth up, black, red and a little white are a great combination!

I looked at the two who were wearing the cloaks, my eyes widened more, it were Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki, Itachi was looking at me with narrowed eyes, and Kisame was… laughing silently, guess he saw me hunting the little kid’s, it must have been a funny sight to see a herd of kids being chaise by a little kitten ‘Were they the weird feeling I had before?’ I asked myself, I gulped, they could kill me in an instant.

*Rustling bushes *

I jumped and turned around glaring at bushes expecting more kid’s, but out came the cat from earlier “Hello there, that was quite a show” the cat said, I sweat dropped “Did anymore people, animals or whatever see me?” I grumbled glaring at the ground “Hey, do you have a place to sleep, it’s getting pretty late?” he asked, I looked at him “No” I said, he smiled ‘Damn, a cute kitty smile, those are my weakness!’ I toughed “Good, you can stay with me and my friends, we stay at a rundown house the humans use to use” he said “That would be very nice, thank you” I said smiling a little.

“Hey, I didn’t catch your name before, I’m Miki by the way!” he said, cheerfully “My name is Luna” I said, he looked at me “Beautiful name, you don’t hear those here” he said “Um, thanks?” I said but it was more a question “Let’s go, it’s going to be night soon” he said, walking away, I followed but stopped to take one last look at the 2 Akatsuki members, they were still looking at me as we disappeared in the bushes.

Kisame P.O.V.

I laughed as the kitten chaise the little kid’s away, Itachi was quite tense because the kitten doesn’t have any chakra “Come on Itachi, loosen up, I saw you smirk when the kitten chaise the kid’s!” I said, he didn’t budge “Hn” I rolled my eyes “I know, I know, but we can ask Leader-sama if it’s possible for a kitten to survive without chakra” “Hn” “Okey, I know I said something stupid, but maybe we can take the kitten with us and show it to Leader-sama!” I said, he shook his head “It’s too late for that, the kitten is gone” he said, wow more than one word from him, my eyes widened “What?! How is it gone?!” I asked him.

He sighed “Hn” I rolled my eyes “Fine, let’s go” I said, we stood up and continued our way back to the hideout.

-At the hideout-

Itachi P.O.V.

I sighted as we entered the hideout I could already hear the other members fighting and bickering, I would rather take the kitten with me and watch it than listen to them. “We sould have taken the kitten with us, it would be much more entertaining to put the kitten in the same room as them!” Kisame commented, he has been talking the whole way to the hideout, talking about the kitten the whole time, I glared at him, he put his hands up in defense “Hey, you have to admit it would be funnier that listening to them fight and bicker!” he said, I looked at him and nodded a little, he smirked “I thought so” I rolled my eyes.

“Damn it Tobi, get away from my art un!”

“But Tobi like’s your art Deidara-sempai!”

“Haha, destroy his art Lollipop bitch!”

“Shut up un!”

“No I won’t barbie, you shut up!”

CRASH!!!