The Mission

Luna Pov.

I sighed as i sat down on my bed, Itachi told me that Leader-sama has a mission for me. After we returned I went to my room and took and shower and changed into new clothes. I black top with fishnet underneath, black ninja pants and a red scarf that I tied around my waist. Oh and black ninja boots with red stripes on the sides, and of course the Akatsuki cloak but I’ll put it on when I have to leave.

I slowly sat in the middle of my bed and crossed my legs, I closed my eyes and placed my hands on my knees concentrating. Normally it should work…

I opened my eyes and looked up with a small smile. I was in a dark room with a HUGE cage in front of me with HUGE bars with a HUGE lock. I looked into the cage and it was black, shocker!

I slowly approached the cage and took a better look, I could faintly see a black outline. I didn’t go into the cage, I don’t want to die yet. Hmm, he seems to be sleeping… Hm, it’s time to wake him up. I know I’m taking a big risk by walking into his cage right next to his head, right next to his HUGE teeth… If he’s a bad morning person then I’m dead, but the last time he was… nice, so I’m taking the risk. I took a deep breath.

“WAKE UP!” I shouted right next to his ear, his eyes snapped open and he jumped up startled. “Wow!” I shouted when his claw barely missed me. I looked at him as he looked panicked and was breathing loudly.

“Nooooo! Not the meat cakes!” he shouted, I rose an eyebrow. He blinked and looked down at me, he smiled a bigger smile than Naruto could master.

“Yey! I finally get to meet you in person!” he shouted and tried to hug me but almost crushed me to death. I gasped for air.

“I-i-I can’t breeeethhh!” I choked out with my last breath, he blinked and looked at me. He released me and I took a deep needed breath. I began to cough and he laughed sheepishly.

“Hee hee hee, sorry. It’s my fist time meeting a human that doesn’t seem to hate me.” He said, I calmed down at looked at him.

“Why would I hate you?” I asked him, he looked nervous.

“Well, I’m the Ten-Tails! The monster that can destroy the world!” he said dramatically making me giggle a little. He looked at me curiously “What did I say?” he asked me, I began to laugh.

“Hahaha, you really think I’m afraid of you and that I think you’re a monster that can destroy the world?” he nodded.

“Yes” my laughter got softer and I could control my body again.

“Well, I’m not!” he smiled at me and began to dance around.

“Yey! She’s not afraid of me!” I was still smiling and the next sentence was not supposed to be heard.

“You’re too big of an idiot to be a monster” he stopped and looked at me with disbelieve.

“Hey! I’m not an idiot!” he shouted and stomped his foot on the cage floor making it shake. He wanted to take a step forward to look intimidating but ended up falling on, what, air? Yes, air! He made a flip opening his wings. He landed on his back with one wing in the air while the other was underneath him. His feet somehow got tangled up with his ten tails, I almost got crushed by his head.

Everything went well.

I slowly stood up and looked at him with an eyebrow very high up. I made a face that said are-you-sure-? He looked at me with his head upside down and laughed sheepishly.

“It’s a little cramp here” I looked around and saw that there was enough room for 3 of his size. I looked at him and rose my other eyebrow up giving him the are-you-serious-? Look. He laughed and tried to stand up but couldn’t. I sat down watching him struggle with a chuckle. He looked at me and I could see him pleading with his eyes.