A Kitty Day

Luna Pov.

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked looking at the ceiling above me. Today it will be 2 months since I came to the Leaf and today we will go on another mission. Yes I did go on missions, most of them were easy and most of them were getting Naruto out of trouble but it was fine.

Somehow I was thinking about the Akatsuki and when they will get me, I will have to go back at some point.

I sighed and stood up stretching while I walked around the my room, I got a small apartment and it was quite cozy. I looked at the time, it was 8 in the morning, I’m still on normal world hours so no sleeping in *sight*.

I took a shower, did my thing, got dressed in my ninja outfit, took my gear and ate. We have a mission to go to, apparently we have to catch a guy that was sighted in a little village a day away from here and take him out.

Lady Tsunade told u yesterday and today we will have to leave at 10, I looked at the time and took my stuff. It’s 9.30 and I told Naruto that we will go to the gate together.

The moment I stepped out of my apartment I saw Naruto across from me, yeah, we’re neighbors. How many fan-girls would kill to be his neighbor? I’m still a NaruHina fan, so Naruto is taken.

“Hey Luna!” Naruto called, I smiled and waved.

“Hey Naruto, you seem sleepy.” I laughed a little, he’s tired, he isn’t as active as normally. He laughed scratching the back of his neck.

“Yeah, I wish we could sleep longer, but granny had to give us an early mission!” he said pouting, I smiled.

“It isn’t as early as it could have been.” I said and he looked at me.

“What do you mean?” he asked me and I looked at him.

“She could have told us to be there at 6 in the morning.” I said and he sweat dropped.

“We’re lucky!” he said, I nodded.

“Yes we are.” I said and he sighed putting his hands behind his head.

“Kakashi-sensai will probably be late again, so we could have left later.” He pouted and I grinned.

“Don’t worry about that.” I said and he looked at me and smiled.

“What did you do?” he asked me, I looked at him with a evil grin.

“You will see.” I said with a giggle and he smiled looking back at the road. After a minute we arrived at the gate. Sakura was already there, I guess Sai wasn’t introduced yet because I haven’t seen him in these 2 months.

“Morning, Sakura!” I smiled at her, she smiled back.