Where it all started

Here is the Warnings for this chapter: Self Harm, Physical and Emotional abuse, Smoking, Curising, Sucidal Thoughts, Aswell as Starving Oneself

Y/N Pov-

(Y/N) "Come on, Come on, COME ON!! Mami, Papi, we have to see Mirabel get her gift!!" i yelled as i beat my parents' chests to wake them up

(M/N) "Y/N hunny, give us a few minutes its.." she looked at her bedside clock "sweetheart its 5:30, give us time she wont get her gift until this evening, go back to bed"

(Y/N) "fine.."

-Knock Knock Knock- 

I opened my eyes and realized i was dreaming about the day Mirabel got her gift. I got out of bed and as soon as i stepped onto the floor my door flew open.

(M/N) "Get up, me and F/N have to go to work and we dont want you getting your hands all over our stuff."

(Y/N) "Okay mami.."

(M/N) "Don't call me Mami"

Before i could even respond she had already slapped me across the face. It hurt don't get me wrong, but i can't show any signs of weakness infront of M/N or F/N. I waited til she closed the door then got dressed.

(I thought this fit was cute so this is what i imagine you wearing, or you can imagine a outfit yourself idgaf)

 I already know they were drunk last night, and F/N had a cigerette in his mouth downstairs. The house is always filled with smoke if either one of them are here. He walked up to me and puffed a huge cloud of smoke directly into my face. 

(F/N) "Get out of my house"

(Y/N) "one step ahead of you"

(F/N) "are you giving me-"

before he could finish his sentence i was out the door and on my way to go see Camilo. Dolores ran up to me on my way up, she obviously knew about my problem and i convinced her that im okay. I got up to the door of casita and the house happily moved it's tiles and forced me inside... but then i fell ontop of something, or.. someone?

(? & Y/N) "GAH!"

Casita clacked its tiles as if it was saying 'oOpSiEs'

(?) "Do you wanna get up or do you just like being the top?"

i had completely forgot i was ontop of someone, but i recogonized the voice so that someone was a certain Shape-Shifter. When i realized that i quickly got up and dusted myself off offering a hand to him blushing furiously.

(Y/N) "i- uh- sorry milo"

(C) "i'm just messing with you mi amor~"

He just does this to make me blush oh my god- wait y/n you have to respond your just standing there!!!