+{ No.. Not yet..}+

''Is it about.. Mirabel?''

(Y/N POV)

He nodded and i froze, Camilo gave me a look as if he was asking if I wanted him to leave but i shook my head and i decided to respond, 'Tonio, you see if.. if i do..' i muttered ''Dios, esto es mucho más difícil de lo que pensé que sería''(god this is so much harder then i thought it would be) i took a deep breath and restarted what i was gonna say. I looked to Camilo and he gave me a reassuring kiss on the cheek, ''You see Antonio, i didn't know about the vision.. but if i do get hurt i don't want you to let your mami, your papi, or anyone to think it was Mirabels fault.. okay?'' he faintly nodded and gave me a thumbs up. When he ran out I layed back down on Camilos chest and he looked back down into my eyes. I started tearing up again but only led to giggling when he started kissing all over my face. 

he gave me a final smooch on the lips and whispered something in my ear..

''you know hermosa~ we could get married and have 5 babies just like Mariano wants-'' I quickly kissed him to shut him up but that didn't stop him from convincing me he wanted more kids then Mariano and Isabella. Somehow he makes me forget about the rest of the world, especially when we're not getting interrupted by his Familia. But when we locked eyes neither of us blinked until our lips met, he didn't take long to bite my bottom lip to ATTEMPT to get dominance AND entrance but as soon as my mouth opened, so did the door. He just yelled ''DIOS PUTO MALDITO''(GOD FUCKING DAMNIT) Turns out it was Peppa, his MOTHER, like oh my god, did she see this!? 

''Sorry! Sorry! wait- CAMILO MADRIGAL DID YOU JUST'' i pushed him out of the way and she looked at me sweetly and gave me a tender hug. A kind of comforting hug only a mother could provide. I grinned ear to ear as a few tears fall down my face. She backed away and walked towards her to hug her son with her arms open to offer him embrace. I decided to leave the room but before i could a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a tender ✨mwah✨ on the cheek. Before i could even react i was turned around and another kiss was placed on my lips. Forgetting Peppa was in the room i kissed back and placed my hands on either sides of his cheeks. Peppa squeeled making me cover my face and push Camilo away from me, but when she screeched ''my babiiieeee!'' I just curled up on the floor pulling my knees to my face and started internally screaming. Felix runs in and pulls Peppa out apologizing and dragging her out of the room locking the door behind me. Camilo puts his face to mine again but i ✨Cock Block✨ him and walk into the closet pulling out some of my stashed clothing to sleep in, blowing him a kiss, unlocking the door and walking out to go change. 

(Camilo Pov)

What the actual fuck just happened? Like she just left me here, and DIDN'T give ME a kiss. I decided to get some night clothing on while she did and i pulled out a pair of sweatpants and decide that they're good enough. Directly after i get them on Y/N walks in and her ENTIRE face looks like a tomato. When she closes the door i walk up to her and make sure the door is locked this time, after i know that it is locked i pick Y/N up and put her back first on the bed. She turns from pink to red and I plant a kiss on her lips. I lay next to her but notice she looks unsure of something, i roll over and face her while pulling her into my chest. She stuffs her head into my chest and quickly falls asleep while I play with her hair, she mumbles a small ''i love you Milo'' i smile ''i love you to Hermosa'' while placing a kiss on her forhead. I smiled to myself as i dirfted off to sleep..