{Camilo wAiT❤}

Valentines Bonus❤ at the BOTTOM

{Y/N Pov}

I woke up around 3 in Camilos arms.. I opened my eyes expecting to see my room but instead i see.. a room that shifts between a flower feild under the stars stars and a forest with a campfire also under the stars. I kinda just stare at him though, ive never really noticed his freckles before.. 

(C) "it's rude to stare mi amor~"

And i just kinda freeze.

(C) "what? no goodmorning kiss~?"

Im still frozen and i just stare into god knows where.

(C) "oh dios mio, dolores come here i think i-"

Without thinking i shut him by giving him a ❤chefs kiss❤ (tb to cooking with Julieta)

(Y/N) "Goodmorning Guapo~"

(C) "Hmm i don't think that one was long enough.."

(Y/N) "oh shut up you big baby"

We shared another kiss and i realized i still had to deal with F/N and M/N. But i just ignored the thought and enjoyed the moment with Camilo. 

(C) "i already told mi familia you were gonna stay for certain circumstances because of... home troubles"

(Y/N) "Are you sure your Abuela is gonna be okay with it?"

(C) "Yeah! She loves you just like a granddaughter... in law"

he said that last part in a hushed way probably thinking i didn't hear him.. but i did!

(Y/N) "ohh so what about us getting married?"

(C) "i-" 

he then rolled off the bed and rolled under.

(Y/N) "Nice move, but i can do that too"

I almost got up and rolled off when my gift starting acting wierd again. I started glowing from head to toe, a bright pink mixed in with yellow. 

(C) "wow Cariño thats pretty cool! Say, how'd you do that?"

(Y/N) "good uh.. good question"

i just stare at my hands, i look up at camiloand remember F/N and M/N.

(y/n) "what about my parents"

(C) "Hermosa don't worry about them, my entire family will beat them to the ground if they have to"

I giggle and he smiles at me.

{Camilo POV}

She giggles, dios mio she is the most wholesome person in the world, i love her.. does she notice im staring? 

(Y/N) "What? not gonna give me a kiss?"

(C) "Hmm maybe~?"

I pull her in and give her a peck on the lips. She gives me a pouty look, like a puppy who isn't given a treat.

(C) "awwe why so sad Mi Vida?"

(Y/N) "i wan't another one.."

(C) "Another what~?"

I was determined to make her say she wanted a kiss, no matter how flustered and shy she got. She looked so embarassed and i gave her a small little peck on her nose.

(C) "come on~ just say you want another?"

(Y/N) "Justgivemeanotherkissgoddamnit!"

(C) "your wish is my command Mariposa"