+{Dios Mio}+

"No.. Not yet"

That morning

(Y/N POV)

I woke up with the curly haired boy wrapped around me just like a koala. For a few minutes I stared at him, taking in all his facial features, but soon realized I have to wake up eventually, so I attempt at removing him only for him to tighten his grip. Not wanting to wake him I relax back into his arms and start imagining his freckles making constellations "mi amor it's cute when you look at me like that~" Camilo whispers out. I blush profusely and hide my face in my hands because he just told me about how I'm 'cute' when I stare at him. He laughs "don't be shy Princessa" he makes sure to roll the R when he says it only making my face darker. He pulls me closer to him uncovering my face and placing a sweet kiss on my lips to which I returned. 
   "you scare me sometimes Mr. Madrigal" he laughs when i say that making me pout. 
"Well Mrs. Madrigal, i like seeing you flustered" i look up to him and respond "Mrs. Madrigal?"
he immediately covers his face "i- i mean- you know-" i laugh pulling him into a kiss again "in a few years milo, we're only 15" he smiles like a child getting up and pulling me into his arms carrying me bridal style "NO NO NO NOT AGAIN PUT ME-" thats when the door opens and Dolores is standing at the door, with a smug ass grin. I look up at Camilo then Her and she runs off "she's gonna tell everyone isn't she" he shrugs and puts sits me down on the bed. 

He turns from playful to serious REAL quick but before he could speak we hear a loud, girly, scream. Mirabel bursted into the door and started jumping around like a 5 year old "YOU WANT MORE BABIES THEN MARIANO!?" she managed to yell out and my face went from S/C (Skin Color) to a deep. dark. RED. But when Camilo looked at me and then Mirabel and then me again he smirked, winked at me then whisper-yelled "yeah! and Y/N is gonna be La madre de mis hijos (The Mother of my children) which made me think about having kids, and what their gifts would be and how they would- before i could think anymore Mirabel started shaking me and Camilo was saying my name repeatedly so i snapped back to reality and nodded my head

"oh! i remember what i truly came here to tell you guys now, breakfast is ready" Mira said

the only thing i said was..

"Dios Mio"

OH MY GOD GUYS i am so sorry for not updating, i'm gonna put out another chapter soon (later this week) but i haven't had time to write any of my books this past week, and i was visiting out of state family this weekend so i couldnt write then either! I apologize for this very short and very rushed chapter i promise the next will be 3x as long but until then i love you guys so so so much! Bye my little Snowflakes (yes i have come up with a new nickname for you all so comment if you like it!)