+{Camilo i-}+

A/N- Soooo i kinda probably make a lot of errors and go backand fix them so.. yeah, 
This story curses a lot and im just gonna like.. not.. do all the warnings up here just ones that need to be put first like cursing, smoking, the frequent ones but like i wont remove it from the other part of the story.. thanks -63{

{(Y/N) Pov-}

he calls me so many pet names.. wait.. what time is it?

(Y/N) "Hey.. Milo..?"

(C) "Yes Hermosa?"

thats a new nickname- wait don't get distracted Y/N!

(Y/N) "What time.. is it?"

(C) "good question" he looked at his watchless wrist then turned to Felix and asked "Hey Papa what time is it?"

(F) "9:00pm sharp"

I froze when i heard those words come out of his mouth.

(C) "Thanks papa"

Camilo turned back to me and saw my frozen, terrified expression. 

(C) "Mi Amor.. Y/N is something wrong?"

(Y/N) "my.. my curfew is 8:30.."

He tilted his head and opened his mouth to ask me something but i interrupted.

(Y/N) "They.. they're gonna kill me"

Camilo just kinda stood their scared, not for him but for me.

(C) "we'll sneak you in through your window"

(Y/N) "O-okay."

Thats when i whispered to Dolores,

"Pray for me Dolores.. i'm gonna need it"

We left Casita and we speed walked to my house. I noticed they were fighting outside this time, they were throwing things and yelling, luckily my window is behind the house and they're out front. Me camilo snuck to the back and he climbed up by shapeshifting to taller people or people with stronger arms. He then heaved me up by the waist knowing exactly what would happen. I started to blush furiously.. i think my cheeks started to.. glow? He just looked at me and i stared into his eyes and he just started grinning harder then a little kid getting icecream. He then put me in through my window and also entered. 

(C) "Can i have a kiss Hermosa~?"

(Y/N) "Maybe"

He proceeded to give me puppy dog eyes, and i grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and kissed his lips softly. He just stared into my eyes and I just smiled at him. I love him so much dios mío. But thats when i heard the door burst open.. from downstairs.

(C) "Should i leave.. i dont want to leave you here.."

(Y/N) "i'll be fine just go on home!"

(C) "You sure?"

(Y/N) "Yes!"

I pecked him on the lips and ushered him back out the window.

(C) "I love you Hermosa!"

(Y/N) "I love you to Camaleón"

(C) "I'm gonna start calling you Mariposa"

(Y/N) "I like butterflies anyway! Bye Camaleón"

(C) "Later Mariposa"

I waved to him and hurried to change and got into my bed. As soon as i got tucked in fully M/N opened the door. She huffed, flipped me off and left. So instead of doing anything like staying up crying in the mirror i actually went to sleep at a reasonable time for once {Good for you UvU}.