Oh no... let's celebrate!

A/N-

Yeah there is mention of self harm and suicidal thoughts in here just, like, not actually happening ya know? so heres your warning- Smoking, Swear Words, Self Harm, Suicidal Thoughts.. what are you waiting for start reading *\(o_o)/* <i stare into your soul

^This is kinda what your outfit and hair look like in my opinion at this point in the story btw

I woke up again this morning to the sounds of yelling. They do this a lot, im not suprised. Instead I get up, get dressed, brush my hair and walk out the door. They were arguing in their bedroom, they should'nt notice me... I successfully walk out of the front door, and head to the Casita. I try to keep my eyes peeled for Dolores so she can't talk to me about last night, i know she was awake. But then I feel eyes piercing into the back of my head and feel a shiver go down my back. Its her isn't it, i tug down at my sleeves making sure im covered. I continue to walk faster and go inside of casita. Then i see the entire Madrigal Family setting up the house for Antonios ceremony, i almost forgot about it. I look up the stairs and see Camilo turn into a man hanging up a banner that says 'Antonio' over a glowing outline of a door. I walk into the kitchen and see Julieta talking to Maribel and i smile to them. Mirabel walks away and I ask if I can help Julieta with anything. 

(J) "Oh! Y/N dear its nice to see you!"

(Y/N) "Its nice to see you to! Can i help with anything?"

(J) "Depends, wanna learn how to cook?"

(Y/N) "Uhm, YES"

{Time skip brought to you by Felix saying 'DE FLOWERS DE FLOWER' even tho Miss Perfecta Isabella can literally just make a million of them}

We first made Arepas due to my request.. {theres no reason.. stop interrogating me! *cough* CAMILO *cough* anyway} Me and Julieta finished making all the food we needed as sides for the Ceremony, just as Dolores walked in. 

(Y/N) "Dolores! hey taste this Arepa"

 Practially dragging her i went outside and handed her the Arepa. 

(Y/N) "Dolores.. promise me you won't tell anyone.."

(D) "I.. I promise, but for what?"

(Y/N) "Nevrmind! how was the Arepa?"

(D) "it was great Y/N, Julieta outdid herself this time"

(Y/N) "Did she now? wow ill have to keep Camilo away from them!"

I waltzed back into Casita and saw.. Dolores greeting people? How'd she get in here so fast? I am so confused... I then see Camilo run into the house and try to snatch some Arepas in which i gently swat his hand. 

(C) "OW! hey what was that for"

(Y/N) "To protect the Arepas from you so the guests can have some."

(C) "you didnt have to smack me.." He was faking being super sad about this but i didn't care