Chapter 1

On the outskirts of Ottery St. Catchpole, were scattered homes. One home, in particular, was surrounded by trees they grew...Apple...Chestnut...Elm...and Yew trees. It stretched all the way to a certain home referred to as the burrow. 

Back to the other house. The home had about six floors, on multiple sides of the home had towers, built into it. It was nothing like the Malfoy manor, built more like the Weasley's burrow. It was neat in certain areas but cluttered in others. 

1987

At the current moment, the family that lived at the house was having a simple gettogether with the neighbors. Inside the house was a woman with dark brown and silver eyes. Clora Thorne, daughter of Garrick Ollivander. Clora is a well-known editor, she also is a potioneer. She sends many items to St. Mungos and has a shop of her own in Diagon Alley, that can extend to Hogsmeade. She was making dinner with Molly Weasley. 

"Derek and Percy will be starting Hogwarts soon," Clora said.

"It seems only yesterday color sorting my closet together" Molly recalled, both women laughed. 

Outside, in a garage, a tall man with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes was working on a mysterious muggle item (Bicycle) with Arthur Weasley.

"Neither of our wives can find out about this," the green-eyed man said. He was Elm Thorne, his family were tree farmers, and Elm brought his skills to Ottery. He was quick to win the approval of Garrick Ollivander. 

"Molly has gotten whiff of what was I was doing to the car," Arthur admitted. "This strange item shouldn't send her over the edge." Elm is a danger to Arthur as Molly would say. Adds nothing but trouble to Arthur's curiosity of the muggle world. 

In the house, on the 3rd floor, in a room. Bill Weasley and Adam Thorne were working on homework together. Bill was in Gryffindor, and Adam was a year younger and in Ravenclaw. Adam had strawberry blonde hair and silver eyes. 

"I hope we have a normal year," Bill said. "Just studying, and friends."

"I hope we get a more permanent dada teacher soon," Adam wished.

On the rooftop, Charlie Weasley was showing a book to Travis Thorne. Travis had dark brown hair and green eyes. Travis was in the same year Charlie, both Gryffindors. 

"Now, this one is the Welsh green dragon," Charlie smiled.

"Look at this one!" Travis lit up as he pointed at a picture. "Hungarian Horntail."

"Cool," the two said at the same time.

***

On the fourth floor, in a room were twins, Carvell and Milford Thorne, they were trying to irritate people down below. Carvell and Milford were identical, they had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. They were a year younger than Charlie and both in Hufflepuff. On the balcony on the third floor were Fred and George Weasley trying to communicate with Milford and Carvell to adjust their aim. The people getting hit were Percy Weasley and Derek Thorn, they were playing wizards chess. Derek had dark brown and green eyes like Travis. Derek was in the same year as Percy, both about to start their first year at Hogwarts. 

On the 5th floor, Cody and Corey Thorne were entertaining a young Ginny Weasley with piano and Corey and Cody's metamophrmagus abilities. Corey had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, while Cody had strawberry hair and silver eyes.

"And now a frog song," Corey announced as Cody change his hands into frog feet, Ginny was going into hysterics in joy. Corey changed his face to look like a frog, Ginny was laughing even harder. 

The last two children weren't in the house, they were running through the trees, playing tag. Ron Weasley and the only daughter of Elm and Clora Thorne...Chloe Thorne. Chloe had dark brown hair and silver eyes, she was a metamorphmagus just like Cody and Corey.