Chapter 3

The first day of school had arrived, Chloe's family and the Weasley's were going together. They were now walking through King's Cross trying to get to 9 and 3/4. Corey had Clover in a cage, and Chloe had Dizzy in a cage, neither was too happy about it. They had to put curtains over the cage, so muggles wouldn't get freaked out. In her suitcase, Chloe had also managed to pack wand woods, along with wand cores, and so-wand-making tools. She was determined to get one made for Ron, no matter how much of a fuss he made of it. 

"It's always crowded," Mum noticed.

"And packed with muggles of course," Mrs. Weasley added. "What platform again?"

"Nine and three-quarters!" piped Ginny.  "Mom, can't I go..."

"You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet."

"One more year darling," Derek said as Carvell and Milford went right through the wall followed by Derek.

"All right, Percy, take your turn," Mrs. Weasley instructed. Percy lined up properly and went right through. "Fred, you next."

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the Fred. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry, George, dear," Mrs. Weasley apologized. 

"Only joking, I am Fred," Fred laughed as he went off, followed by George, Corey, and Cody. 

"Excuse me," a familiar voice said, they looked over, Chloe was happy to see Harry again. 

"Are you lost, dear?" Mom asked.

"Uh, yes," Harry answered.

"First time at Hogwarts?" Molly asked. "Ron and Chloe are new, too."

"That's him," Chloe whispered to Ron as Harry looked at him.

"Who," Ron whispered.

"Don't react," Chloe whispered. "But's Harry." His eyes started to go wide. 

"The thing is--the thing is, I don't know how to--" Harry stumbled.

"How to get on the platform?" Mom asked, Harry nodded.

"Not to worry," Ms. Weasley assured. "All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best to do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous. Go on, go now before Ron." Harry started to do as Mrs. Weasley instructed, staring at the wall. 

"Good luck," Ginny wished him.

"Thanks," Harry nodded at her, he then started to jog going right through the wall.

"What were you two whispering about?" Ginny asked.

"According to Clo, that was Harry Potter just now," Ron informed.

"Really?!" Ginny gasped. "Mom can I--"

"For the last time, no Ginny," Mrs. Weasley cut her off. "Now, Ron." Soon Ron and the rest of the Weasleys went.

"Ready?" Mom asked looking at Chloe. 

"Yeah," Chloe nodded. "Just a bit nervous."

"Don't be," Mom said. "You are going to be just fine at Hogwarts, let's go...together." Chloe nodded, touched her back. "Now." The two ran right through the wall. The sight never gets old, Chloe remembers all the times she bid her siblings goodbye for school. A scarlet steam engine, packed with people. People screamed carriages packed, people said goodbye to their families. Chloe was able to take the curtain off, and take Dizzy out of her cage, she rested on Chloe's shoulder. They were now on the platform. Clover was banging to get out.