7- Savior

(Freddy's POV)

(Y/n) hadn't answered the message I sent, asking for her employee locker combination for a while. I sat on one of the benches in the locker room, a bag of food from El Chip's in my stomach hatch that I was keeping warm.

I figured perhaps she had fallen asleep in my room, so I decided to go back and ask her in person.

I arrived at the door, knocking slightly louder than I normally would so she would wake up and unlock the door.

And I waited...and waited...and waited.

I knocked again, even louder, and beginning to panic.

"(Y/n)?!"

Monty's door slid open and he stumbled out, half awake.

"Would you shut up?! What's your problem, Fazfuck?!"

"M-Monty! Apologies but...I cannot open my door. (Y/n) is in there, and she is not answering me! I fear something is wrong..."

Monty seemed to wake up more, his eyes widening slightly. He growled and shoved me out of the way, cracking his knuckles.

"What are you-"

Before I could finish, his claws dug into the sides of the door and with one strong pull, he ripped it from the doorway. I flinched as he tossed it aside.

It almost seemed like he threw it at me.

"(Y/n)?" he called, stepping inside. I followed him and looked around, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Shit..." he cursed, and as I was about to tell him to watch his language, he held up a Fazwatch.

Her Fazwatch. The strap was ripped and the screen was glitching out badly, stuck on a message.

See you soon~

Monty tossed it onto the couch.

"We gotta find her. Now."

(Your POV)

I was cold. That's all I knew. I wasn't blindfolded or anything, but it was so dark I might as well have been. My wrists and ankles were bound, and I was laying on my side. I quickly realized my mouth had been duct taped.

I tried to sit up, but immediately bumped my head. So, I was in a small space...great. The noise it made when my head hit the top led me to believe I was in the vents somewhere.

The person who brought me here must have been hiding me. But why? So they could do something much worse later?

I wouldn't give them that chance.

I started to move, pushing myself the best I could through the vents. I was nearly to a vent cover, when I heard a noise. Like something was coming.

There was some light now, and out of the darkness I could make out a...spider? No...too big to be a spider.

It moved closer.

A little robot with black eyes and cymbals skittered up to me, tilting its head. We stared at each other for a moment, and it reached up with one of its many legs, using the sharp end to cut the tape.

"U-Um thanks..."

It nodded.

"You can't talk?"

It paused for a moment, then shook its head.

"Oh. Well, um, can you go get some help? One of the animatronics?"

It nodded, skittering past me and opening the vent cover before jumping out. I sighed, waiting for it to hopefully come back. Its face was a little creepy, but something about it was kinda cute in a way.