11- "Date" Night

(Y'all are so sweet 😭😭I'm glad everyone seems to like this so far ❤️ Decided to go ahead and finish this right now bc I'm kinda bored and using it as a distraction. Enjoy!)

He led me inside and disappeared into a back room, turning the lights on and coming back out. I wandered over to the counter, where a powered-down staff bot sat.

"Should we turn it on?"

"Nah, I can do it" he said, hopping the counter easily. Again, he disappeared, only to come back a moment later covered in ice cream.

"Maybe we should turn it on..."

I laughed, coming around the counter and looking for cleaning supplies.

"Hmph. There's nothing here. Oh well, come on, this will have to wait"

He grumbled in annoyance, but agreed to follow me to the storage closet to get cleaned up.

"You sure you don't just wanna lick it off~?" he asked with a smirk as I pulled him into the closet and turned on the light. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, grabbing some cleaner and a rag.

He was mostly silent as I wiped him clean, only chuckling suggestively when I got to certain areas. When I was done, however, he remained standing there, staring down at me.

"Okay, we can go back now" I said, trying to shake him from whatever trance he was in.

But instead of leading the way back, he just picked me up and held me against the wall, his eyes glowing slightly in the dim lighting.

"Wh-"

He cut me off with a kiss. It was firm, but sweet, and when I eventually needed air, I pulled back.

"W-What was that for?" I asked, panting slightly.

"I just...you're always cleaning me up and taking care of me and stuff..."

I smiled, pulling his glasses down so I could see his eyes, and leaning up to kiss his forehead.

"You're too cute, green bean~"

With a huff, he set me back on my feet and took my hand.

"C'mon, let's head back"

Back at the bowling alley, he hopped the counter again and pressed the button to turn on the staff bot. It took a moment to boot up, then looked around, noticing the two of us standing together. It waved cheerfully, then a feminine robot voice spoke up.

"What can I get for you?"

I peered up at the menu.

"Hm...I think I want a...(fav milkshake). Um, please"

I leaned over to Monty and whispered,

"Did I need to do that? Is it rude not to say please to a robot?"

He shrugged, looking back up at it.

"Uh, gimme the same thing"

The robot nodded, then turned away to work on our order. I looked up at Monty questioningly.

"You can drink stuff?"

"Yeah, but I don't usually. We're supposed to be as lifelike as possible or whatever, but drinks don't interest me"

"What about food? I saw a bunch of wrappers when I cleaned your room the first time"

He looked away.

"Oh, heh, yeah that was something I was trying to get my anger under control. It was nice to bite into and crush stuff that I was actually supposed to. But...it didn't work for long"